AUTISM AWARENESS 5K/10K
Together, there is no limit to what we can do or the change we can create. Join us for the Autism Awareness 5K/10K and help create a world where all people with autism can reach their full potential. Sign up for the Autism Awareness Virtual 5K/10K, complete it anytime and anywhere, and help give back to a great cause! Every entry gets you a custom high-quality shirt that is sure to be your new favorite, a cool finisher medal, along with a donation to the Autism Society to help influence meaningful change in support of the Autism community! AWARENESS. ACCEPTANCE. ADVOCACY.
- Register for the Autism Awareness 5K/10K before March 31st, 2024.
- Complete a 5K (3.1 miles) or 10K (6.2 miles) at your convenience any time anywhere (no deadline)!
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #AustismAwareness5K10K #IRun4Movement
- ENTRY To The AUTISM AWARENESS Virtual 5K/10K
- Official AUTISM AWARENESS Unisex Shirt, Women's Tank, or Lightweight Hoody Upgrade
- Finisher MEDAL
- Official RACE BIB
- DONATION to THE AUTISM SOCIETY on your behalf
- A chance to win cash & other cool prizes when you SHARE your post-run/walk photo on Instagram using #AutismAwareness5K10K #IRun4Movement
Anytime and anywhere! The Autism Awareness Virtual 5K/10K can be completed in your own neighborhood, on your favorite running trail, at the park, or even on the treadmill. Sign up and get your friends to sign-up too! #AutismAwareness5K10K #IRun4Movement
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
- Register for the Autism Awareness Virtual Run and complete a 5K/10K anytime anywhere. Simply run or walk 3.1 or 6.2 miles any time and any place that works for you. In your neighborhood, your favorite trail, or even on a treadmill!
- We will ship your official Autism Awareness shirt, finisher medal, and race bib (packages will ship 2-3 weeks after signing up)
- After you complete your 3.1 or 6.2 miles, share your accomplishment and the good you’re doing by posting pictures to social media. Show off in your new shirt, and/or wearing your medal, and be sure to use #AutismAwareness5K10K & #IRun4Movement when you post your pictures for a chance to win cash and other cool prizes!
About I RUN 4 MOVEMENT
The AUTISM AWARENESS VIRTUAL 5K/10K is another event in the I RUN 4 MOVEMENT virtual running series. The AUTISM AWARENESS 5K/10K gives you the opportunity to help raise awareness and funds for The Autism Society to help influence meaningful change int support of the Autism Community.
Founded in 2018, I RUN 4 MOVEMENT has hosted more than 150+ premier virtual events celebrating with Runners, Joggers, and Walkers across the country. Join the I Run 4 Movement family today and become part of a growing community that is Staying Fit, Having Fun, and Giving Back to their Favorite Charities by participating in Virtual Runs. WE CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
REFER YOUR FRIENDS TO EARN CASH BACK
- Register for the AUTISM AWARENESS VIRTUAL RUN
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends, family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $25.00. Cha-Ching!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $25 VISA GIFT CARD
- Get 10 MORE FRIENDS (20 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $50 VISA GIFT CARD
- DON'T STOP THERE! I Run 4 Movement Rewards are ENDLESS, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 20 referrals.
- For every additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive ADDITIONAL $50 VISA GIFT CARDS
THE AUTISM SOCIETY - Inspiration Meets Purpose
We are proud to support The Autism Society as our official charity.
Everyone deserves to live fully. At the core of the Autism Society’s work is the goal to influence meaningful change in support of the Autism community. The Autism Society supports the Autism community through a variety of initiatives, including affiliate networks, public policy, training, and safety. Whether you plan to run, skip, walk or dance your way through the 5k, you’ll be putting that hard work to good use!
Virtual event Contact Info
If you have any questions about this virtual event, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.