LOVE 2 RUN - 5K/10K!
One run can change your day, many runs will change your life! No matter how far or fast you go, as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other - your body will LOVE you. And, that's why we LOVE 2 RUN! Sign up for the Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K, complete it anytime and anywhere, and help give back to a great cause! Every entry gets you a custom high-quality shirt that is sure to be your new favorite, a cool finisher medal, along with a donation to Stand Up To Cancer in order to help SU2C get one step closer to its mission of making everyone diagnosed with cancer a survivor! LOVE 2 RUN!
- Register for the Love 2 Run 5K/10K before February 29th, 2024.
- Complete a 5K (3.1 miles) or 10K (6.2 miles) at your convenience any time anywhere (no deadline)!
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #Love2Run5K10K #IRun4Movement
- ENTRY To The Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K
- Official LOVE 2 RUN Unisex Shirt, Women's Tank, or Lightweight Hoody Upgrade
- Finisher MEDAL
- Official RACE BIB
- DONATION to Stand Up To Cancer on your behalf
- A chance to win cash & other cool prizes when you SHARE your post-run/walk photo on Instagram using #Love2Run5K10K #IRun4Movement
Anytime and anywhere! The Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K can be completed in your own neighborhood, on your favorite running trail, at the park, or even on the treadmill. Sign up and get your friends to sign-up too! #Love2Run5K10K #IRun4Movement
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
- Register for the Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K and complete a 5K/10K anytime anywhere. Simply run or walk 3.1 or 6.2 miles any time and any place that works for you. In your neighborhood, your favorite trail, or even on a treadmill!
- We will ship your official LOVE 2 RUN shirt, finisher medal, and race bib (Packages will ship within 3-4 weeks of completing your registration)
- After you complete your 3.1 or 6.2 miles, share your accomplishment and the good you’re doing by posting pictures to social media. Show off in your new shirt, and/or wearing your medal, and be sure to use #Love2Run5K10K & #IRun4Movement when you post your pictures for a chance to win cash and other cool prizes!
About I RUN 4 MOVEMENT
The Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K is another event in the I RUN 4 MOVEMENT virtual running series. The Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K gives you the opportunity to help raise awareness and funds for Stand Up To Cancer by participating in a virtual even!
Founded in 2018, I RUN 4 MOVEMENT has hosted more than 150+ premier virtual events celebrating with Runners, Joggers, and Walkers across the country. Join the I Run 4 Movement family today and become part of a growing community that is Staying Fit, Having Fun, and Giving Back to their Favorite Charities by participating in Virtual Runs. WE CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
REFER YOUR FRIENDS TO EARN CASH BACK
- Sign up for the Love 2 Run Virtual 5K/10K
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends, family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $25.00. Cha-Ching!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $25 VISA GIFT CARD
- Get 10 MORE FRIENDS (20 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $50 VISA GIFT CARD
- DON'T STOP THERE! I Run 4 Movement Rewards are ENDLESS, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 20 referrals.
- For every additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive ADDITIONAL $50 VISA GIFT CARDS
Stand Up To Cancer
We are proud to support Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) as our official charity.
Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) is a groundbreaking initiative created to accelerate innovative cancer research that will get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now. Whether you plan to run, skip, walk or dance your way through the 5k, you’ll be putting that hard work to good use by supporting collaborative cancer research. You can help SU2C get one step closer to its mission of making everyone diagnosed with cancer a survivor
Virtual event Contact Info
If you have any questions about this virtual event, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.