REMEMBER THOSE WHO CANNOT REMEMBER.
Join the Fight Against Alzheimer's Disease and REMEMBER THOSE WHO CANNOT REMEMBER.
Alzheimer's Disease is the most common form of dementia and it is currently affecting more than 6 million Americans of all ages. Every year, World Alzheimer's Day is held on September 21st and Alzheimer's Awareness Month takes place annually in November. Join us for the Memories Matter 5K/10K to help raise Alzheimer's Awareness and the fight to find a cure.
Sign up for the Memories Matter 5K/10K, complete it anytime and anywhere, and help give back to a great cause! Every entry gets you a custom high-quality shirt that is sure to be your new favorite, a customizable bib to share what you are running for, a cool finisher medal, along with a donation to Alzheimer's Foundation of America to help provide support and fund research for better treatment and a cure! MEMORIES MATTER!
- Register for the MEMORIES MATTER 5K/10K before March 31st, 2024.
- Complete a 5K (3.1 miles) or 10K (6.2 miles) at your convenience any time anywhere (no deadline)!
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #MemoriesMatter5K10K #IRun4Movement
- ENTRY To The MEMORIES MATTER Virtual 5K/10K
- Official MEMORIES MATTER Unisex Shirt, Women's Tank, or Lightweight Hoody Upgrade
- Finisher MEDAL
- Customizable RACE BIB to share what you are running for
- DONATION to Alzheimer's Foundation of America on your behalf
- A chance to win cash & other cool prizes when you SHARE your post-run/walk photo on Instagram using #MemoriesMatter5K10K #IRun4Movement
Anytime and anywhere! The MEMORIES MATTER 5K/10K can be completed in your own neighborhood, on your favorite running trail, at the park, or even on the treadmill. Sign up and get your friends to sign-up too! #MemoriesMatter5K10K #IRun4Movement
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
- Register for the MEMORIES MATTER Virtual Run and complete a 5K/10K anytime anywhere. Simply run or walk 3.1 or 6.2 miles any time and any place that works for you. In your neighborhood, your favorite trail, or even on a treadmill!
- We will ship your official MEMORIES MATTER shirt, finisher medal, and race bib (Packages will ship 2-3 weeks after completing your registration)
- After you complete your 3.1 or 6.2 miles, share your accomplishment and the good you’re doing by posting pictures to social media. Show off in your new shirt, and/or wearing your medal, and be sure to use #MemoriesMatter5K10K & #IRun4Movement when you post your pictures for a chance to win cash and other cool prizes!
About I RUN 4 MOVEMENT
The MEMORIES MATTER Virtual 5K/10K is another event in the I RUN 4 MOVEMENT virtual running series. The Memories Matter Virtual 5K/10K gives you the opportunity to help raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's Foundation Of America by participating in a virtual event!
Founded in 2018, I RUN 4 MOVEMENT has hosted more than 150+ premier virtual events celebrating with Runners, Joggers, and Walkers across the country. Join the I Run 4 Movement family today and become part of a growing community that is Staying Fit, Having Fun, and Giving Back to their Favorite Charities by participating in Virtual Runs. WE CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
REFER YOUR FRIENDS TO EARN CASH BACK
- Sign up for the MEMORIES MATTER Virtual Run
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends, family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $25.00. Cha-Ching!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $25 VISA GIFT CARD
- Get 10 MORE FRIENDS (20 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will also receive a $50 VISA GIFT CARD
- DON'T STOP THERE! I Run 4 Movement Rewards are ENDLESS, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 20 referrals.
- For every additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive ADDITIONAL $50 VISA GIFT CARDS
Alzheimer's Foundation Of America
We are proud to support the Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
Help for Today. Hope for Tomorrow. The Alzheimer's Foundation of America provides support, services, and education to individuals, families and caregivers affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias nationwide, and fund research for better treatment and a cure.
Virtual event Contact Info
If you have any questions about this virtual event, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.