In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.trailrunevents.com/cirque-du-griffith-park-61224-hour--100-mile.html.
Cirque is a circus-themed running festival! Whether you're a beginner running your first ultra, a 100-mile hopeful or a competitive pro, Cirque has something for everyone. Course is USAT&F Certified at 2.43-miles per loop on the dirt equestrian path in historic Griffith Park. Timed ultra marathon events are super fun because you always have someone to run with, on a flat course, with full support every 2.43 miles! Timed event finishers receive personalized awards, 100-mile finishers receive the coveted buckle. Supports 501c3 The Dawg Squad Rescue. Wear your costume and join the Circus!
In addition to our timed events, we present a 100-Mile Run that is user-friendly for everyone! You know you want that buckle and we will help you get it!
Trail Run Events, LLC, in business since 2002, promises to give you a safe and professional running experience.
· Men's and Ladies' Dri-Fit Race Shirts
· 100-mile finishers will be awarded the Customized Belt Buckle
· All other runners will receive a Personalized Finisher Award showing your name and total mileage completed
· Full access to Crystal Springs Picnic Area for your own personal aid set up
· One official aid station serving soup, coffee, hot chocolate and hot and cold ultra food beginning at 8:00pm
· USAT&F 2.43 miles certified loop course
· Approximately 72' gain and loss per loop
· Computerized Chip Timing will count your laps
· 100-Mile Race with 30-hours to complete
· Nearby activities for your non-running friends and family - LA Zoo, Griffith Park Pony Rides & Carousel, hiking, cycling, Hollywood Sign, Golf, Travel Town, Autry Museum. Close to Hollywood and Griffith Park Observatory.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.