In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Partners in Care is the presenter of the Head and Neck 5k series. Partners in Care's mission is to provide cancer education to patients, physicians, and the public, to support cancer research, and to provide financial assistance to cancer patients in need.
Create a team and earn $5 off registrations with 5+ people.
The first person to register for each team will select "create team", then each additional team member can select the team when they register. Participants do not have to register at the same time, or with the same cart to receive the team discount. When registering at separate times, a refund will be given to each of the team members that registered prior to the team reaching the 5-member minimum discount.
You can register online anytime or on race day in person from 7:30 - 8:30AM. Be sure to register by April 5th to be guaranteed a race shirt!
Virtual participants may also enter results manually or choose the option to complete the event without entering a time by going to "Results" on the event website and clicking "Submit Virtual Results". Entering your results is not necessary and completely voluntary but must be submitted before May 1st, 2023 (11:59PM) to be included in the online virtual results.
*For the safety of all runners, race courses are subject to change per race directors discretion on race day.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
HOW TO DONATE:
1. Some of our Head & Neck Cancer, A Hard Thing to Swallow participants have set up individual fundraisers as "charity runners." This means that the runner has agreed to raise money on our behalf! Runners will then be eligible for special recognition based on the amount of money raised. If you'd like to contribute through a specific charity runner's fundraising page, search for the runner's name and continue the donation process.
2. Skip the search bar and simply choose a level of donation (or enter "other" amount) to donate directly to the race.
NOTE: All donations - whether through an individual charity runner's fundraising page or on this page - will go directly to the charity organization. You are not donating directly to a runner.
HOW TO SIGN UP AS A CHARITY RUNNER:
1. Click the blue "Become a Charity Runner" button below.
2. You will automatically receive a refund of your race registration if you raise $150 (the Youngling level). (Unchecking this box will disable the automatic refund.)
3. Personalize your fundraiser page by adding a photo and updating pre-filled sections.
4. Create your own custom URL, then share, share, share on social media and through email to all your friends, family, and fans!
6. Because this race is sponsored by Partners in Care, every penny of race registrations, sponsorships, and fundraising goes DIRECTLY to patients in the local community where raised.
Thank you in advance for taking this small step to make a HUGE difference in our community!
Sign up now to be a fundraiser!