In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Registration: $20 (Early Registration through January 31st $25 Through February 29th, $30 Week of, $40 Race Day (Cash or Check only on race day)
Presented by: Fort Lewis College Cross-Country/Track. (All proceeds go to FLC XC/Track)
Start: 6883 ft
Finish: 6561 ft
Descent: 322 feet
Course Directions (ample parking at the stadium - all participants are required to arrange their own transportation back to the start, no shuttles. Plan a ride or cool down back to campus)
- Start @ The Skyhawk Ave Circle
- Head North on Skyhawk Ave
- Turn left into North Parking lots and Head West
- Turn Left and head South toward the center of campus in-between the football and soccer field
- Turn Right on West Campus Ct and head West.
- Turn right on Rim Drive
- Follow Rim Drive and Stay right onto Fort Lewis Drive
- Turn right onto Geoglein Gulch Road
- Follow into town on Right side of the road
- Finish at Durango Running Company.
Stay to the Right on Rim Drive, Fort Lewis Drive, and Geoglein Gulch Road
The course will have Marshalls at any point that could be confusing.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at https://www.durangorunningclub.org/drc-races.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.