In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.sweetheartcityracing.com/events/run-the-ranch.
For the third year running and benefiting the Heart J organization, we are bringing back an amazing and beautiful trail race to Loveland, CO. You will have 4 distances to choose from. For maps and more info not listed below please visit: sweetheartcityracing.com
Friday Night we will have a 5K and 10K. On Saturday there will be a 4hr, 6hr & 12hr SOLO timed race as well as a 12 hour TEAM option. There is a ranch access fee that each person coming onto the ranch needs to purchase. $5/person. EVERYONE running will be provided a meal ticket. You can purchase an extra meal ticket for any friends or family coming, OR, if you want two meals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is parking available? Yes. There is plenty of parking at the Ranch.
2. Am I guaranteed a shirt? To be guaranteed a shirt you must register by March 31st. We always order extras and you will see inventory when you register. We always have other swag available if we run out of shirts.
3. Is there race day registration? No. ALL registration is online. There is very limited cell service at the Ranch so we will be unable to take race day registrations.
4. Will you cancel the race if it’s cold, snowing, windy or rainy? No. We will hold the event rain or shine. Lightening will delay the event, but that chance is very, VERY slim.
5. Can I bring my dog? Unfortunately this is one event we host where dogs are not allowed.
6. Can I bring my RV or trailer to camp in? You can camp in a tent, car, truck or van. RV’s and Trailers are not allowed. There is a $25 fee for camping. You can add this on to your registration. Want to stay in a lodge instead, visit Colorado Guest Ranch - Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, Loveland CO
April 15th -10K - 5:00pm
April 15th -5K - 5:30pm
April 16th -12 hr/ 12hr relay/6hr - 7am
April 16th - 4hr - 9am
Suggested Gear List: Trail Shoes, Tweezers (in case you find a cactus), Gaiters, Water Bottle (there are no cups at the event, Headlamp, Trekking poles, extra socks and possibly shoes for Saturday participants (multiple creek crossings), and anything special you need for your run.
Aid Stations: We will have one aid station located at the start/finish line. We will have water, VFuel, and your finish line food of Burgers and more. Those running Saturday we will have ramen, cookies, candy, coke, ginger ale, quesadillas in the afternoon, and more. This will be in addition to your finish line food (burgers, chips coke or beer).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
5K - top three male and female
10K - top three male and female
4HR - top three male and female
6HR - top three male and female
12HR solo - top three male and female
12HR 4-person relay - top three male and female
12 HR 2-person relay - top three male and female
(Tie brakers for the 4HR/6HR/12HR races - the fastest last full lap)
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.