In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
GHOSTS OF GRANOGUE 5K
PLEASE READ FULLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AS GUESTS OF GRANOGUE.
The Granogue Estate is private property and requires your cooperation to keep it safe and
available. Not following the rules listed below can result in the termination of our event and/or
the barring of you from participating in future events on the Granogue Estate property. We ask that you observe the following rules:
-Do not come to Granogue other than on the day of the race
- Do not enter any buildings on the property, including but not limited to the water tower, the greenhouse, the garage, barns or the main house.
- Do not swim or enter the pond
- Please respect the privacy of the residents at the main house. Do not approach within the designated circle on the map around the house. The line more or less follows the rough grass line and stays well below the top of the hill.
- Do not go up the driveway past the greenhouse unless directed to do so by race staff (see map below)
- There will be cones and signs in this area indicating the “No Access Zone”
SOCIAL MEDIA/GPS RECORDINGS
- Do not take photographs or videos of the residents and their families while on the Granogue Estate property.
- Do not post your run on Strava, RunWithGPS, MapMyRun, etc. If you feel the need to track your run, it must be private and visible only to yourself.
- While on Granogue Estate property, turn location services off on your phone and/or other devices for any social media platform (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Limit your social media posts and do not specify the location of your post.
- Do not tag Granogue, Granogue Estate or anything resembling Granogue when posting.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fusionracetiming.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.