In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Congratulations, we’ve made it to race week. We can’t wait to see you this weekend. As you prepare for this weekend, here’s our Top 3 things you need to know.
1. You must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 14 days prior to the event.
2. Unless you are on the race course running, you must be wearing a mask. Seriously, just wear it.
3. Respect social distancing, 6 feet, at all times.
All good info to keep you safe: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/SocialDistancing
1. Saturday, 3:00-5:00
2. Warehouse Parking Lot, 1603 GE Road, Bloomington.
3. Stay in your car, have a piece of paper with your name on it on your window.
Need a map or more info: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/Pickup
This is a Self Supported Run
1. Drop your nutrition and drinks along the course between 6:30am and 8:00am
2. We will provide sealed water bottles. You will pass tables with bottles at least 9 times.
3. In an emergency, call 911.
Toilets, garbage, recycle and more: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/SelfSupported
1. Park on E 2500 North Road west of PJ Keller Highway!! End of story.
2. Don’t park on course (PJ Keller Hwy) in businesses (Green Gables, Lake Road Inn, etc.) or blocking residences.
3. If you ignore #2, at least carry your phone while you run so you can call the towing company when done ;)
If you like pictures, here’s your map: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/DirectionsAndParking
1. Marathoners all start at 8:00AM
2. Half Marathoners have an assigned start time beginning at 8:15AM. Start time emails go out Wednesday.
3. Please do not arrive in the start area more than 4 minutes prior to the start of your race.
If that’s not enough: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/RaceDaySchedule
1. This is a three loop course! You will pass the start/finish line at the conclusion of each of your three loops.
2. Half Marathon will run and out and back loop 3 times, Marathon will run a complete loop 3 times.
3. Run on the left side of the road!
Marathon Course: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/CourseMap-Marathon
Half Marathon Course: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/CourseMap-HalfMarathon
1. You are entitled to a free meal (3 choices) from food truck Healthy in a Hurry, serving from 9:45AM – 2:00PM.
2. You must show your race bib to get your meal, and must be wearing a mask to order.
3. Tips are welcome, but not required.
Just in case that isn’t enough info: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/PostRaceMeal
1. This is the only link you’ll need to see how you did: http://www.ItsRaceTime.com/Results.aspx?ID=2383
2. Results will not be posted on site.
3. You read all of this, awesome sauce!
Did you catch that, results are at: http://www.ItsRaceTime.com/Results.aspx?ID=2383