Donation

Wander Project

Wander Project is the official non-profit organization of Vacation Races and Virtual Running Club. Our mission is to engage with athletes and racing events to support local communities through inspiring fundraising and service. We seek to live our values of inspiration, engagement, and support with every athlete, racing event and partner organization we have the opportunity to serve. 

For this race, we are collecting donations to support a community beneficiary of YOUR choice!

Registered runners and their friends and family have the opportunity to support a community beneficiary of YOUR choice by making a donation. All donations will be distributed once the fundraising date has closed. We are excited to be able to support the communities that inspire us to do more and we look forward to celebrating with you on the (virtual) summit!

90% of funds raised will go to the community beneficiary of your choice. The remaining 10% will stay with Wander Project to support inspiring projects like this in the future. Wander Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all money donated is 100% tax-deductible.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Top Donors

$175 Raised By 4 Donors

$100 from Anonymous
$30 in support of Milka Canning
$25 in support of Daisy Vargas
$20 in support of Portia Banks

Select a fundraiser to donate to a cause.


Switch View Switch View

Donation

Enter a custom donation amount or select a donation level below.

$


We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.