In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This year's race features a super cool long-sleeved tech shirt and a custom Santa Gator medal!
Additional race information can be found at http://sommersportsevents.com/article/adventhealth-santas-twilight-5k-safety-harbor.
Join the fun at this holiday-themed 5K night run in Safety Harbor. Run along the moonlit bay and enjoy the beautifully decorated homes along the course. All participants will receive a custom race bib, chip-timed results, holiday shirt, holiday-themed finisher medal, glow sticks for the run, jingle bells for your shoes, and holiday cookies and hot chocolate at the finish!
Enter the costume contest to win fun prizes and giveaways! The contest judging will take place before the race start. Winners will be announced after the race and must be present to win.
Super fun awards for each of the following categories:
Top 3 Overall Male & Female winners, Male & Female Master, Top 3 age group winners (5-year increments)
Saturday - December 10th, 4pm - 6:45pm at Safety Harbor Marina Park, 110 Veterans Memorial Ln., Safety Harbor, FL 34695
More details at www.SantasTwilight5K.com
Spread the holiday fitness fun within your company by purchasing a block of 10 or more entries at once with increased savings. Once you create your corporate team you can share your unique code with your employees to allow them to enter for free!
To get started, just click here - Corporate Teams or click on the Corporate Team tab on the menu to the left.
10 Prepaid Entries: $250 by Aug. 31; $350 by Oct. 31; $395 by Nov. 30; and $425 by Dec. 10.
For more info on the Corporate Team Pricing, please email info@SommerSports.com.
Strollers are permitted at this event. Participants with strollers are encouraged to start at the back of the pack and to be conscious of other runners on the course.
Due to the event insurance policy pets are not permitted to run with a participant. Service animals are permitted. Participants with service animals are encouraged to start at the back of the pack and to be conscious of other runners on the course.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Become a Sommer Sports Maniac today and enjoy the great perks listed below!
No Cost Deferrals! Defer your Sommer Sports race entries for any reason, as long as you do so by the Sunday prior to the race. Please note that race entry deferrals are only valid for the following year’s event and cannot be deferred more than once.
1 Medical Race Credit! You will receive one medical race credit per membership year. You will need a doctor’s note and we need to receive it by the Thursday prior to the race. The race credit will be equivalent to the race registration fee you paid for the event and will be valid towards the entry fee of any Sommer Sports owned event. The credits valid for one year after the date of issuance and is non-transferable.
Free Race Transfers! Transfer your race entry to a friend, or another Sommer Sports event of equal or lesser distance for free! To transfer to an event of greater distance you will be required to pay the difference in entry fees between the distance you are currently registered for, and the longer distance you wish to transfer to. The event transfer must be completed 5 days prior to the event you are transferring from.
10% off all Sommer Sports owned races! The 10% discount will be applied automatically when registering if you are logged into your RunSignup account. (cannot be applied retroactively) Some race bundles may not allow discounts.
Membership benefits are valid for one year after joining and are not transferable.
1. Entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred unless you are a member of Sommer Sports Maniacs.
2. Race management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to inclement weather, emergency, natural disaster or governmental interference.
3. Race management reserves the right to accept or reject all entry forms.
4. USAT sanctioned events only - In accordance with USAT policy, you must show either a photo id or driver's license to pick up a triathlon packet. The name on the race packet must match the id/dl provided. You must also show proof of USAT membership or purchase a 1-day license. No photo ID is required to pick-up a non-USAT Sanctioned run packet.
5. Sommer Sports has a NO REFUND policy. However, if you must withdraw from an event prior to 14 days of the event date, a discount code for 50% of your race registration fee will be provided to you. This discount code is valid for one year from the date of your request, and can only be redeemed towards a Sommer Sports owned event. No compensation will be provided within 14 days of the event that you are withdrawing from.
6. Most Sommer Sports events allow you to transfer your entry to another athlete by paying a minimal transfer fee as long as the transfer is completed 14 days prior to the event.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for AdventHealth Santa's Twilight 5K - Safety Harbor.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include: