In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://fivestarntp.com/.
We're bringing everyone together from 2021 for a championship race in Cumming, GA on January 2, 2022.
Both the 5K & 10K races start at 8:30 am, and we'll have some upscale short sleeve tech shirts for participants, finisher medals, as well as some awesome awards for the top 3 overalls, top 3 masters, overall grandmaster (m/f), overall senior master (m/f) and the top 3 in all the usual age groups.
We've got an Open Division as well this year so if you didn't qualify from one of our Events, you may register under the 5K Open Event or the 10K Open Event!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
5K / 10K Championship Event. Only qualified participants.
There are 2 ways to qualify
1) Participate in a Five Star managed event and be one of the top finishers.
2) Participate in another 5K or 10K race on a certified course, and submit your time (you'll need to qualify based on the time chart).
*All participants receive a Race Shirt, a finisher medal, and a shot at a great award. (And any other goodies we can get a hold of.)
Preview Pricing...through 02/28/2021
Early Bird Pricing...through 06/30/2021
Regular Registration...Through 11/30/2021
Last Minute Registration... Through 01/2/2022
*Race day registrations are welcome for an additional $5
*All participants registered by 12/26/2021 are guaranteed a Race Shirt, registrations afterwards will receive a shirt while supplies last.
1. Participate and qualify in a Five Star 5K or 10K over the course of 2021. See event website for details on whether you're already qualified and upcoming qualifying events.
2. Qualify in any other race on a certified course. Please see the qualifying chart on the event web page. Be sure to check you qualifying time BEFORE you register.
3. If you did not qualify from one of our Events, you may still join us and register in the Open Division!
We're in North Georgia, and there's not much that anyone can call flat & fast