Events for this Race:
Valdosta, GA US 31698
August 24, 2013
Race starts at 7AM - registration begins at 6AM
Finish line services provided by A Course/Line, LLC of Valdosta
Course: Course markers will be positioned to provide directions on the day of the race. Race starts outside the VSU Student Union, head north on North Oak Street, take a right onto West Alden Ave, turn right onto Patterson Street, turn right onto Mary Street, turn right onto Sustella Ave, turn right onto Baytree Road and the finish is located near the intersection of Baytree and North Oak Street. Course has been measured to a 5K (3.1 mile) distance.
Awards: First place male and female in each of these age categories: 13 to 17, 18 to 29, 30 to 50 and 51 plus. First male or female in the 12 and under age group will earn an award. Random prize drawings will be awarded.
T-Shirts - All paid participants who register by August 16th are guarenteed a t-shirt.
- $12 for VSU students thru 08/23/13
- $15 for all non-VSU students thru 08/23/13
- $20 for all participants who entry on 08/24/13
- Registrattion opens at 6AM on 08/24/13 in front of the VSU Student Union on North Oak Street.
- Mail/Bring checks and completed application forms to Campus Recreation (payable to VSU Foundation) care of Shawn Phippen, VSU, 1500 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA 31698. Last day to pre-register for the event is August 23rd by 3PM.
- Race day registration begins at 6AM on 08/24/13 in front of the VSU Student Union on North Oak Street - fee is $20 for all who register on race day.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?