In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.avlscongress.org.
Need a break from your computer screen? Stretch your legs and go for a run or walk while supporting the initiatives of the Foundation. This year's 6th Annual Fun Run will look quite a bit different than the previous years. We will be hosting our Fun Run virtually, meaning you will get to participate by running or walking your favorite local route. You'll then come on to this website and post your results to see how you compare with everyone else! Be sure to take some pictures to share with the group so we can feel like we are there with you! Don't forget to invite your friends and family to join in the fun and help support the Foundation!
Annual Congress Registrants can avoid the Sales Tax and Processing Fees by adding the Fun Run to their Annual Congress registration.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
About the Foundation for Venous & Lymphatic Disease
The Foundation for Venous & Lymphatic Disease (FVLD), formerly the American College of Phlebology Foundation, was created to expand scientific knowledge, understanding and awareness of venous and lymphatic disease through investments in advocacy, research and education initiatives to improve patient quality of life. Through generous support, the FVLD has funded important achievements including: recognition of venous and lymphatic medicine as a self-designated specialty, the creation of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, fellowship programs across the nation, and CME Category 1 status from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for the American Vein & Lymphatic Society. For more information on the FVLD, visit www.fvld.org.
This virtual race you are participating in has results enabled, meaning you can submit and manage your own results. You can do this directly from the RunSignup Race Page or from your RunSignup profile. During registration, you will be asked to sign up for text messages or email which will allow you to submit your finish time.
Submit from RunSignup Race Page: Navigate to the race's RunSignup race page > and select the Result tab > then select Submit Virtual Results.
Submit Virtual Results From Your RunSignup Profile: Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner.
Submit TXT Results: First you will need to opt in to TXT results, which you can do either during or after the registration process.
During the Registration Process: Select Sign up for text messages and enter a valid cell phone number.
After the Registration Process: You can go to your Profile > Manage Registration > Virtual Race, and then select Contact Info.
Submit Email Results: If you would rather receive notifications and send results via email, you can choose to sign up for email notifications by entering your preferred email address.
- All entries for 2020 FVLD Fun Run & Walk have been imported into RunSignUp. Please use the directions below to claim your entry so that you have full access to the Virtual Run and for your fundraising pages.
- If you do not already have an account with RunSignUp, please create one using the e-mail address that this e-mail was sent to.
- To create a RunSignUp account, use this link: https://runsignup.com/CreateAccount and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you create an account, make sure you log-in to RunSignUp and visit the FVLD Fun Run & Walk page: https://runsignup.com/Race/IL/Chicago/FVLDFunRunWalk
- Use the “Find A Participant” link on the top of the main menu and then search for your name in the list of entrants.
- When your name appears, click on the words “Is this you?” and a pop-up window will appear asking you if you want to claim it. When you click the “Claim” button, RunSignUp will send you an e-mail with instructions to link this entry into your RunSignUp Profile. This e-mail will be sent to the address you used when registering for the FVLD Fun Run & Walk.
- In the “Claim” process, you may need to use the “Merge Accounts” option to merge this FVLD Fun Run & Walk entry into your profile.
- To view your entry in your RunSignUp profile, click on the icon logo in the upper right portion of the screen and you will see a “Profile” link. In your profile, you will now be able to see your entry for the 2020 FVLD Fun Run & Walk.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.