National Olympic Championship(18+)
- Age Groups: 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Distances: 1.5 km swim / 40 km bike / 10 km run
** Number Pickup will be Race morning at the event**
Late Registration will be available at number Pickup.
The Olympic award presentation is tentatively planned for 11:30am
Other Important Event Details:
Age Group note: An athlete’s age group on race day is based on the athlete's age on the 31st of December of the current year, not on the race day.
- Wetsuits will NOT be allowed unless the water temp is 72oF or below. It is anticipated that wetsuits will NOT be allowed based on historical water temp for July.
- Transition closes promptly 15 minutes prior to race start. Race Briefing: prior to the start of each race
- Swim cap required (but not provided), Helmets are mandatory, no bare torso on bike or run, no drafting on bike; refer to race rules and instructions downloadable from www.bermudatriathlon.com
- You must have a bike in good working order and an approved helmet that fits and clips in.
- Volunteers Needed: Please contact the individuals above
- All individual entries must be BTA members. (https://racedayworld.com/bermuda-triathlon-association/ )
Volunteers Needed: This event, like all other events on the BTA calendar, requires help from several volunteers in order to ensure a safe and successful race. If you are able and willing to volunteer please contact the Race Director. We are looking for volunteers to help out with Sunday morning setup in addition to marshals for the bike and run course.