In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.delawareandlehigh.org/race.
A gently sloping, 204-foot elevation drop and probable tailwind, beer at the finish, and 15 other reasons why the D&L HERITAGE HALF MARATHON RUN/WALK
should be on your race calendar:
1. Beautiful, lush rail trail, joint-friendly terrain, crisp autumn temperatures.
2. Both runners and walkers welcomed and encouraged.
3. Indoor facilities at start and finish including flushing toilets.
4. Supports our national heritage and generates funds to enhance and maintain the D&L Trail for walkers, runners, and cyclists for future generations.
5. Chip timing, immediate results.
6. Technical, gender specific T-shirts to all registrants and medals to all finishers.
7. Random prizes for participants.
8. Lots of awards for both runners and walkers.
9. Post-race buffet with both tried-and-true fare and ethnic favorites.
10. Plenty of free parking.
11. Hydration stations.
13. Spectator-friendly finish.
14. Unusually enthusiastic and energetic volunteers.
15. Did we mention the FAST course and and BEER at the finish?
Start: Northern Lehigh High School, 1 Bulldog Lane, Slatington, PA
Finish: Canal Street Park, 16th and Canal Streets, Northampton, PA
Register early -- race capped at 1,100!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.