In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
What : One Walk, Big Strides for Autism is a walk to raise funds for programs that provide support, education, and activities for those on the spectrum and their families in south central and southwestern Wisconsin.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 to help local families!
But it's more than a walk, it’s a celebration!
When - April 17- April 25.
There will be a virtual kick-off celebration on April 17 and a virtual closing celebration on Sunday, April 25. You have 1 week to walk one mile, a half mile or whatever you choose.
Where - Around your neighborhood, at a local park or on a country trial. You can walk wherever you feel comfortable.
* Remember to wear a mask and social distance where appropriate!
Why: According to the CDC 1 in 59 children are diagnosed with Autism. These families need access to information, education, resources, and support from others who have shared life experiences. The mission of ASC is to improve the lives of those affected by autism spectrum disorders throughout the lifespan. We are dedicated to improving the lives of all who are impacted by autism spectrum disorders by providing information, resources, and support, while raising awareness and acceptance in our community.
Make it fun!
- Dress up and make your walk a celebration-parade by wearing your favorite outfit that best showcases your uniqueness.
- Make a sign, bring balloons, and make it a party.
- Share pictures or videos with us on social media using the hashtag #onewalkbigstridesforautism.
- There will be prizes for best outfits and top fundraisers!
Make a difference!
- Create a team and invite your friends, family, and coworkers to join you!
- Join an existing team: Know anyone with a team? Join it! The more, the merrier!
- Become a fundraiser: Set up your own fundraising page, set a goal and share your personal story on social media.
If you have any questions about this walk, click the button below.