In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New race date: Friday, June 11, 2021 at 7:30pmEST
Day of registration at 6:30pm-7:15pm EST
1. Registration may be found online or mail a form to
1349A US HWY 421 South, Frankfort, KY 40601. Attn: Glo Run.
2. Walk-in registration will be accepted at The Frankfort Christian Academy (address above).
3. Race Day Registration will take place at the registration table at the Capitol.
4. Race bag/Registration Packet will be available for pick up prior to race day at The Frankfort Christian
Academy or at the registration table at the Kentucky History Center the day of the race.
5. We recommend arriving downtown for the race at least 45 minutes prior to the start time. (Start time will
be at 7:30 PM).
6. Your registration includes: TFCA Glo Run 5K T-shirt, coupons and goodies from participating area
vendors, chip timed event, glo “bling”, finish line surprises, and a chance to hang out with hundreds of
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
DOWNTOWN 5K RACE ROUTE
Estimated 17 officers.
• Start in front of Kentucky History Center and run to Ann Street
• Right on Ann Street toward Clinton
• Right on Clinton to High Street
Left on High Street toward Holmes Street
Right on Holmes toward Regan
Right on Reagan, run the loop around State Stadium back to High Street
• Left on High toward West Main • Left on Main Street toward Capital Avenue Bridge
. Right across Capital Avenue Bridge and up Capital Avenue
• Run loop going behind Capital Annex coming back out on Capital Avenue at State Street
• Back down Capital Avenue and across Capital Avenue Bridge
• Left on Main Street
Right on High Street
• Left on Broadway and finish in front of Kentucky History Center
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.