In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://facebook.com.
Saturday, April 22, 8 a.m.
Tic Toc Christian Preschool
Get ready for Tic Toc's first ever 5K Run/ 1 Mile Walk! Our Preschool will be hosting this event at beautiful Renfro Valley, in Mount Vernon Kentucky! The race will include an awesome goody bag for each participant as well as awards in several age groups. Post race drinks and snacks will be provided. This will be a fun time to get your family moving and active as well as raise money for the school. The course will be entirely through the Renfro Valley/ Hummel Road area, which will be made a safe route for adults and kids. The course will consist of 3.107 miles (5K), or a 1 mile walk. and three water stations. There will be Goodie Bags given to each participant! Come join us for a morning of fun, fitness, and fantastic scenery as you run or walk with your family and friends! Pay here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5YQNZP65H3532 Donate here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3TW67487KD48C
• 5K Run/1-Mile Walk at 8:00 am EST
• Race day registration opens at 7:00 am
• $25 Pre-Registration Fee (deadline Friday, April 7 at 12:00 NOON) Shirt guaranteed
• $25 Registration Fee on race day. Shirt not guaranteed Register Here @- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5YQNZP65H3532 Donate Here@- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3TW67487KD48C
Awards • Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 12-Under, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
• Top three male and female walker
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.