In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Currently we are in a holding pattern waiting on recommendations from the state and local governments. While conditions are improving, we must balance the safety of the whole with holding any events.
We will make our call on June 1st to postpone or cancel the race. In the event that we cancel, we will be offering full refund, minus tax and fees. If the event does take place, there will likely be significant changes as most events will have to make.
Three races of increasing distance and time limit. Two in daylight and one in the dark. You may compete individually in one, two or all three stages. There will be two unique courses and a combination of the two for the final race.
We will contact you with more information about our race.