In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
New Date: TBD
Due to the COVID-19 situation that we are facing at this time, we are postponing our event until further notice. We take the safety and wellness of each and every participant very seriously. We hope everyone understands this decision at this time.
If possible, we will be rescheduling the race as soon as we are given the approval from the local government that it may be scheduled. We hope it will take place this year in the near future.
You have the choice of staying in the race for the new date, donate your registration fee or you can get a refund. Please make your choice below.
More information will be communicated to you as soon as we receive a new event date. Our team is currently exploring all options available to the race. We will provide updates as they become available. Thank you for your support.
Thank you in advance for your understanding in these circumstances!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.