Events for this Race:
Registrant Entry Fee
Multi-Person Pricing for Registrant Entry Fee
2 Teams (4 Registrants): $80.00 Race Fee + $4.80 SignUp Fee
3 Teams (6 Registrants): $120.00 Race Fee + $7.20 SignUp Fee
4 Teams (8 Registrants): $160.00 Race Fee + $9.60 SignUp Fee
5 Teams (10 Registrants): $200.00 Race Fee + $12.00 SignUp Fee
Mulligan / Time Saver Token
Mandeville, LA US 70448
A National Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
“Where Smiles & Teamwork Rule”
Since 2012 – Over 150 Races & Thousands of Smiles
For Adults & Kids Grades K-12
A Cool Fundraiser & Birthday Party Idea
Race Highlight Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBIexW-F4Fk
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com. A national D.I.T. (Do-It-Together) family-friendly health & wellness competition modeled after the TV show THE AMAZING RACE . For teams of two people (adults & kids grades K-12)... be it friends, family members, neighbors or co-workers. It's way more fun than a 5K! Recreation & competitive levels. The top 25 teams from each local race qualify for regional championship race and chance to win $1,500! Reserve your spot now as registration will close once 120 team limit is reached.
CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a free mulligan or time saver token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
1. RACE DESCRIPTION: Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people (adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) race against other teams around a one-mile cross country course completing a string of fun challenges speckled every 200 yards. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a task that requires teamwork, before proceeding to the next challenge station. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
2. RECREATION & COMPETITIVE LEVELS: Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty- easy, intermediate and difficult - based on age and fitness level of the participants. Be aware that the competitive course consumes energies equivalent to a 5K race.
3. REGISTRATION INFO: Teams of two persons only: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten must be paired with an adult.
4. TEACHER, MILITARY, LAW & FIRE Departments receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
5. FUND RAISING PROGRAM: Schools and clubs can receive $100-$120 payment for every 10 teams represented in the Race. Sign up through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
6. AWARDS & ADVANCEMENT: Medals are presented to the winners of each of 4 race divisions, which are determined by grade of youngest team member ... Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9 and Grades 10-Adult teams. The top 25 finishers of each local competition qualify for Regional Championship Race and chance to win $1,500!
7. SPONSORSHIP: Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com. “Where Smiles & Teamwork Rule the Day!” An annual family-friendly obstacle course/adventure race activity modeled after the show THE AMAZING RACE and designed for adults & kids grades K-12. It's way more fun than a 5K and a perfect birthday party idea! Run, jog or walk. How well you work and communicate with your teammate are the most essential ingredients to winning the race! On-line registration will close once 120 team limit is reached. Sign up now, team members can be added later on race day!
1. ABOUT THE RACE:Friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers race against other teams completing a one mile cross country course with obstacles/challenges that require teamwork. Whether you run, jog, walk or watch, it'll be a Bonding Experience you will never forget. Testimonial: “What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made memories that will last a life time.” Celebrate someones day in a wild way! Our birthday party space can accommodate up to 25 teams. So sign up early.
2. RACE DESCRIPTION: Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people race around a one-mile cross course in competition with other teams, completing a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform team-oriented tasks (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. Contestants strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
Teams can choose a Recreation Pace (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or a Competitive Pace (those who prefer to run). Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age and level of the participants. Beginners can choose the easier challenges, while veteran racers will complete the more difficult challenges.
3. REGISTRATION INFO: Pairs only: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Must be 5 years of age or older to participate. Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten must be paired with an adult.
4. GROUP DISCOUNTS:Teachers, military, law enforcement & fire departments, as well as members of Girls Scouts, Boy Scouts, YMCA, 4-H, BBBS and BGC receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
SPONSORSHIP:Sponsorship with GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
8. SUPPORTING: The GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY Family and Academic Initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be good Role Models by participating in three daily activities (30 minutes a day, 5 times a week) at home, together with their kids, that have the power to improve their student’s academic performance and family quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy. As with anything, children learn more from watching what you do than to what you say. LEAD BY EXAMPLE!