Additional race information can be found at http://www.greatamazingrace.com.
|Registrant Entry Fee||2:00PM CST||$24||Registration ends January 1, 2016 at 10:59pm CST|
|Souvenir T-Shirts||2:00PM CST||$12||Registration ends January 1, 2016 at 11:00am CST|
|Souvenir Zippered Backpack||2:00PM CST||$12||Registration ends January 1, 2016 at 10:59pm CST|
|Mulligan / Time Saver Token||2:00PM CST||$12||Registration ends January 1, 2016 at 10:59pm CST|
Mandeville, LA US 70448
SIGN UP NOW ... THE FUNNEST ADVENTURE RACE ON THE PLANET!
A National Adventure Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 – Over 200 Races & Thousands of Smiles
Two Person Teams – Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid
Lots of Fun Outdoor Challenges
Large Group Discounts Available (10 or more teams)
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE (GAR) is an exciting adventure race that features two-person teams (adults & kids grades K-12) racing through obstacle course in competition against their peers. Created in 2012, the GAR is uniquely designed to challenge your ability to work as a T-E-A-M!
Modeled after the popular TV show, teams complete a one-mile cross country course sprinkled with a string of up to eight outdoor challenges. Each station challenges teammates to work together - collaboration & communication - to complete task before advancing to next station. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to everyone - runners, joggers and walkers - pee wees to grandparents.
2. 2 person teams - Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult.
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades: Pre K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. Rain or shine,.
7. Top 25 teams from each city race qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,200.
1. Discounts. Large groups (10 or more teams), teachers, military, police, & fire personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.