In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Thank you for attending the 10th Annual Lake Effect Half Marathon presented by Raymour & Flanigan or the unique Lake Effect Quarter Marathon presented by Roerden Law Firm. On behalf of the Race Team as well as Make a Wish of CNY. We appreciate all of our athletes, volunteers, medical staff and our sponsors.
We are now in 2021 “Wrap-Up” mode. Please read below for some commonly asked questions.
1. Broken Half Marathon Medal Replacement– Our number one post-race question – Our shirt/medal partner USA Racing will be processing these requests. Please email us so we can add you to the list! Our email: info@LakeEffectHalfMarathon.com
2. Photos – Our 2021 race photos are being processed and are expected to be on-line by Sun 3/28. One of our race perks is that these are FREE to you and you may download and freely share them on social media. You may search by your bib number or view photos by “Location”. Feel free to self-tag you and anyone that you might see/know in the pictures as our technology allows this. https://www.lakeeffecthalfmarathon.com/Race/Photos/NY/Minoa/LakeEffectHalf
3. Results & Finisher Certificates – Final results for the Half Marathon and Quarter Marathon are all available online. Also make sure to check out your Finisher Certificate as well. https://www.lakeeffecthalfmarathon.com/Race/Results/23976/
4. Overall / Age Group Awards – One of our COVID-19 Race Modifications was no race day award ceremony. If you placed in overall, masters or age groups your award will be mailed to you. Please be patient as we are prioritizing the Virtual Event mailings first and then we will process awards after.
5. Feedback – We are already aware of some items or things that we can do a better job with in 2022 but we wanted to get more input from everyone who is willing to share. Please fill out our Post Race Survey: https://forms.gle/cich7gyx6qt2NTUc7
Have a great running and racing year for 2021. We partnered with 6 other race directors to show them first hand how to conduct a live and in person event in the "new normal". We are so thankful that the 10th Annual Lake Effect Half Marathon and unique Lake Effect Quarter Marathon were a part of your plans!
Your Lake Effect Half Marathon team