In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
If you have registered for the event but are not able to participate, you may transfer your registration to another participant.
All Transfers must be completed by June 20, 2018. Because shirts will be ordered in advance, shirt size changes will not be guaranteed with transfers.
No deferrals will be accepted.
How to do a transfer:
1. Go to www.runsignup.com and click Sign In at the top right to log into your Run Sign Up account
2. Click the Profile link at the top right
3. Scroll down and click My Registered Races
4. Find the Lake Michigan RTS 10k link
5. Click Manage Registration
6. Click Bib Exchange