In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.livelikescott.com.
Join us for the 2023 Live Like Scott events of Creativity and Fun, in memory of Scott Godon-Decoteau.
Date: Sunday September 17th, 2023
Location: Hampden Memorial Park 495 Main St, Hampden, MA 01036
Registration: Starts at 8:30 a.m. for All Events
Activities for All-Ages include the following:
Ride Like Scott
· 34.8 mile gravel long loop...Starts @ 10:00 a.m.
· @ https://ridewithgps.com/routes/43365206
· 27.4 mile road loop...Starts @ 10:00 a.m.
· @ https://ridewithgps.com/routes/43510261
· 10.7 mile short loop...Starts @ 10:00 a.m.
· @ https://ridewithgps.com/routes/43365293
· Pre-Registration Price $35 includes 2023 T-Shirt (Shirt guaranteed if registered by Sept. 5th and based on availability after that date)
Event-Day-Registration Price $40
Run Like Scott - Have Fun Like Scott
· 5K Run/Walk...Starts @ 10:30 a.m.
· Walk-Run-Bicycle-Tricycle-Strollers-Wagons @ Your Pace. Starts @10:30 a.m.
· Pre-Registration Price $25 includes 2023 T-Shirt (Shirt guaranteed if registered by Sept. 5th and based on availability after that date)
· Event-Day-Registration Price $30
· Youth Age 10 and under FREE
Virtually Live Like Scott
· Excited for the event but can't make it in person? This is the registration for you! The virtual registration closes on September 5th and we'll mail you a T-Shirt. US Only, if you'd like to participate internationally, please contact us.
· Registration Price $25
Scott's loved ones created the W. Scott Godon-Decoteau Foundation (www.livelikescott.com). Scott had a powerful impact on so many of our lives, so we hope the W. Scott Godon-Decoteau Foundation will continue to expand his positive reach. All proceeds from the event will be used to fund the foundation.
About the weekend: Scott Godon-Decoteau was passionate about art, adventure, and community. The annual Live Like Scott event is an opportunity to gather and remember Scott, while engaging in some of the things that he loved. Stay informed about the entire weekend schedule of events by joining the Facebook event: #LIVELIKESCOTT and checking out www.livelikescott.com
About Scott: Scott Godon-Decoteau died young, but he lived more during his 41 years than most people do in a lifetime. Scott sought out new experiences. He pushed people to be their best and helped them get through tough situations. Scott supported and inspired people to pursue their dreams. He sought to make change in the face of injustice. Scott somehow made the best of times better with his fun-loving attitude. He even helped us get to know ourselves a little more. #LIVELIKESCOTT #LOVELIKESCOTT
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.