In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
5K RUN/WALK EVENT 9:00AM
This 5K run/walk will be limited to the first 235 registrants. The course will be on paved park pathways and paved park road terrain and will take place at Marty Snook Park, 17901 Halfway Blvd. Hagerstown, MD 21740. Course maps and race details will be emailed to participants and posted at event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Below are the steps we are taking to ensure we are following CDC and State guidelines during the event. Current MD guidelines from Govenor Hogan limit the gathering to 250 people.
1) Race limit is 235 participants. Due to the 250 gathering limit, we will not be able to host spectators at this event.
2) Parking will allow for ample room for social distancing while people arrive.
3) No inside facility will be used except for the park restrooms.
4) All runners, organizers, volunteers and attendees are required to wear masks whenever 6 feet can not be consistently maintained outdoors, unless an exception is clearly met as defined in the Governor's Order.
5) Race staff will always be required to wear face coverings.
6) We will use a social distancing process during check-in that will keep people 6 feet apart by using cones on the ground to indicate where people are to stand while waiting in line.
7) We will create a “grab and go” approach to packet pickup to minimize touch points
8) Each participant and staff member will have their temperature taken upon arrival and will not be permitted to attend if their temperature is above 100.0 degrees.
9) The 5K start will be a staggered format to spread people out. Details will be emailed out the week of the event.
10) Hand sanitizing stations will be located around the start/finish area.
11) We will have an aide station on course with bottled water that runners will have to grab themselves.
12) There will be no post-race food or celebration. Participants will be encouraged to leave the area after they finish their race.
13) There will be no awards ceremony. Awards will be mailed out.
7:30am- Packet Pickup Opens
8:30am- Packet Pickup Closes
9:00am- 5K Begins
10:00am- Race Course Closed
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.