In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ostomy5k.org.
Join us on Saturday, October 6, 2018 for World Ostomy Day with your own 5k at your favorite place to run or walk!
There is no fee to join this event. Gather your family and friends to have a great time, and to Run for Resilience! To ensure that you receive your free race Bib, please register by Monday, October 1st at 1:00 p.m. EST, otherwise your Bib will be emailed to you.
If you would like a technical t-shirt mailed to you, choose the option to register for the race with a t-shirt. The $15.00 fee includes shipping and a race bib! Please register by Friday, September 21st, to ensure you receive your requested shirt size. Please note that if you register after September 21st, you are not guaranteed a t-shirt (and your size) will arrive prior to the event.
- Run or walk a 5k (3.1 miles) route of your choice near you. Ask your family and friends to join you, and create your own mini-event. You can even run/walk on a treadmill!
- Take pictures of yourself doing your virtual race and email them to us or tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
- Promote ostomy awareness and education to your family, friends and community on Ostomy Awareness Day. Post your experience to both UOAA's Facebook page and the Run For Resilience Facebook page!
- Hashtag your photos #RunforResilience and we may repost on Twitter or Instagram.
- Create a fundraising team and raise money ostomy awareness, advocacy and support. Proceeds will support UOAA's programs and services.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?