In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ostomy5k.org.
|Virtual Ostomy 5k - Including Technical T-shirt - SOLD OUT||N/A|
|Virtual Ostomy 5k - T-shirt NOT Included||N/A|
Join us on Saturday, October 6, 2018 for World Ostomy Day (WOD) with your own 5k at your favorite place to run, walk or roll!
There is no fee to join this event. Gather your family and friends to have a great time, and to Run for Resilience! To ensure that you receive your free race Bib, please register by Monday, October 1st at 1:00 p.m. EST, otherwise your Bib will be emailed to you.
- Run, walk or roll a 5k (3.1 miles) route of your choice near you. Ask your family and friends to join you, and create your own mini-event. You can even run/walk on a treadmill!
- Take pictures of yourself doing your virtual race and email them to us or tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
- Promote ostomy awareness and education to your family, friends and community on Ostomy Awareness Day. Post your experience to both UOAA's Facebook page and the Run For Resilience Facebook page!
- Hashtag your photos #RunforResilience and we may repost on Twitter or Instagram.
- Fundraising is an important aspect of our Run for Resilience Ostomy 5K. Funds raised help UOAA continue to provide resources, educational materials, advocacy and support to the ostomy and continent diversion community.
We invite you to set up your own Personal or Team Fundraiser when registering to participate in the event, or through our DONATION link at the top of this page. You can create a unique Fundraiser Name and URL address, personalize your fundraising message, and direct your friends and family to your page to join your team or sponsor you in your fundraising goal.
Fundraising Incentives - Your commitment to fundraise and support the ostomy and continent diversion community is no small endeavor, and we appreciate your dedication and hard work.
> “Empower” Fundraisers who raise $150 or more will receive a unique and limited T-shirt
> “Champion” Fundraisers who raise $250 more will receive a distinctive, adjustable Visor
> The Top Fundraising Team will also be awarded a ‘Special’ Prize!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?