In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.jacksonroserun.com/.
* * Please Note - New Date: JUNE 8, 2019 * *
* * NEW Event: 10 MILE RUN (7:30 a.m. Race Start)
The JACKSON ROSE RUN is Proud event of the...
2019 ORTHOPAEDIC REHAB SPECIALISTS, P.C. RUN JACKSON RACE SERIES!
A scenic run held in and around the Jackson College Campus, 5K Run / Walk & 10k Run and half mile Kids Run
REGISTRATION: 5K Run / Walk ~ 10K Run
- $25 on or before June 8, 2018
- $30 Race Day
- $5 ~ with t-shirt
* * NEW:
- ONLINE Registration is “LIVE” & Closes on June 8, 2019 at 7:30am
- RACE DAY Registration will be “LIVE” & Closes on June 8, 2019 at 7:30am
- RACE DAY Registration Ends on June 8, 2019 @ 7am for the 10 MILE RUN
Please Note: Entry Fee is Non-Refundable
* * Mailed In Entries MUST BE Posted Mark before May 26, 2019
Make Checks Payable To: Jackson College Cross Country Program
Mail To: 2111 Emmons Road, Jackson, MI 49201-8399
Early Registration / Packet Pick-up: June 7, 2019 from 5pm - 7pm @ the JC Jets Hanger
Award for Overall, Masters, Grandmasters & Age Group Winners
Professionally Timed Race
* * Results, Photos & Information can be found at: www.JacksonRoseRun.com
- Not able to participate this year? Please consider making a Donation by using the Donate tab above.
Proceed Benefit Jackson College Cross Country Jets
This race is part of the 2019 ORS Race Series
Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists, mid-Michigan’s best physical therapy and sports performance coaching company, presents the ORS Race Series with 10 races of all distances and challenge levels.
The Series’ mission is to provide incentives and opportunities for Jackson and surrounding communities to get fit and active.
This race is endorsed by The Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and part of the 2019 Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge. The challenge encourages Michiganders to engage with events that promote physical activity, health and wellness. You will receive a FIT point for every endorsed event you participate in or volunteer for from January 1, 2019 until December 31st, 2019. Points earn cool swag and a chance to win a Grand Prize! To sign up and learn more click HERE. There is no cost to this challenge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?