In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.jacksonymcaturkeytrot.com/.
The JACKSON YMCA TURKEY TROT is Proud to announce that we now part of the...
2018 ORTHOPAEDIC REHAB SPECIALISTS, P.C. RUN JACKSON RACE SERIES!
- Adult's Registration Fee: $25 / Race Day $30
- Children (ages 0 - 18) Registration Fee: $15
- $10 with t-shirt
- Free with-out t-shirt
- Elementary, Middle & High Schools
- Teachers, your Students can now register to represent their school via online registration!
- Designated online school teams have already been created!
- In the Group/Team tab above
- Student Registration Fee: $15
- Online Student Registration will be "LIVE" on September 7, 2018
- Elementary (K - 5) Middle School (6 - 8) High School (9 - 12)
- Email us for further details at: JacksonTurkeyTrot@gmail.com
Overall, Masters, Grandmasters & 3 Deep for Age Group Winners
- Not able to participate this year? Please consider making a Donation by using the Donate tab above.
We're getting a jump start on asking for Volunteers
for our 2018 Jackson YMCA Turkey Trot.
If you can help, Awesome! ...
If you know someone who would like to help too, Double Awesome!!
* * SIGN UP to VOLUNTEER for the Jackson YMCA Turkey Trot
(http://signup.com/go/TSR3Rd) on @ SignUp.com today!
Race Director: Jeff Beagle (517) 795-4970 / JacksonTurkeyTrot@gmail.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
This race is part of the 2018 Jackson Race Series - Be Healthy. Be One of Us. Be Strong. Feel Free.
The Series’ mission is to provide incentives and opportunities for Jackson and surrounding communities to get fit and active.
There are nine races in the series (Ground Hog Gallop is not used for points). Participants in each race earn points toward the series, so there is added incentive for people to enter. Runners and walkers must participate in at least six events to qualify for age-group awards. To learn more click here: Run Jackson - Jackson Race Series