In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COME TO ENJOY A FANTASTIC ALL TRAIL EVENT AT Dr. T. K. LAWLESS COUNTY PARK!!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED DUE TO MUCH HIGHER INTEREST THIS YEAR
1) No race day registration - registration IS CLOSED.
2) Please wear face masks when picking up participant bib's and shirts on race day.
3) Open Start Windows - Participants will have time frames to start their race. This will provide excellent social distancing at the start line
4) No Results Board - times will be posted "Live" during the event. Use the following URL to access times:
RUN OR SPORT WALK A FANTASTIC COURSE!
The Friends Of Cass County Parks (a 501c3) is the Race Organizer this year with Coach Ron Gunn continuing as Race Director for this non-repeat, all trail course. Located in the 820 acre Dr. T. K. Lawless County Park it is a hidden gem in the beautiful southwest Michigan. This natural scenic odyssey of forest and field includes 6 charming bridge crossings, lots of streams and small lakes, and, of course, some hills (aka, "vertical visual breaks"). Sandhill Cranes do frequent this bucolic area, adding charm to the course – take it as a good omen if you see one during your race.
• Dynamite custom design long sleeve performance T-shirts to all finishers. (Registration IS CLOSED)
•The aid stations on the course will offer both 8oz. bottled water or pre poured water in a cup prepared in a sanitary manner. The finish aid area will offer bottled water, packaged cookies, packaged chips and optional sanitized apples. Please bring any other recovery aid that you may need.
• Chip timing for 5k, 10k and Half Marathon (Chip timing will close at Noon - course open to 2:00PM for sport walkers)
• Music DJ at start and finish, and music stations on the course to inspire participants.
• Finishers in all races from Cass County, Niles and the Granger area will be listed in an HONOR
ROLL in the appropriate newspapers.
• Race benefits the Cass County Parks and the Dowagiac Rotary Club.
• No parking fee again this year!
Mail In Registration
To guarantee a tee shirt on race day - Registration must be received by October 9.
Timing and Scoring
Timing and scoring will be done by Mac's Sports Timing. Results will be posted at www.macssportstiming.com soon after the completion of the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at https://cairnstoneadventuretours.com/run-walk-events.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.