In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://runsignup.com/Race/MO/Branson/RunForAVet913.
Sponsored by Branson Veterans of America 913 (BVA913) to honor our Veterans. This race helps to raise money for veterans that are in need.
The Branson Veterans of America 913 is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to support all American veterans, focusing on helping veterans and their families from all areas of service. We do this by:
1. Promoting honor to all who have patriotically served our country in any of the Armed Forces of the United States of America through organization and support of public gatherings and ceremonies.
2. Supporting education of patriotism, duties of citizenship, and honor of our Flag through the organization’s scholarship program, support and encouragement of local educational institutions for patriotic education, and individual conduct within the communities.
3. Assisting fellow veterans and their families through physical and economic response to special needs, encouragement and support for a healthy lifestyle, and a sense of community.
4. Working in partnership with local government and private agencies to assure an environment for safe and secure living for all veterans and their families.
BRANSON VETERANS OF AMERICA 913 VISION STATEMENT:
The Branson Veterans of America 913 vision is to be a prominent organization for ensuring veterans of all eras are respected for their service and for promoting honor for the United States of America.
Location: Dewey Short Visitors Center, 4500 State Hwy 165 Branson, MO
Packet Pickup Friday 5-7pm. Race day registration from 6:00 to 6:30am. (Located at the beginning of the running trail)
Half Marathon will begin at 6:45am – 5K will begin at 7:30am
Race Course: Dewey Short Visitors Center to Lakeshore Trail to State Park Marina
(Asphalt surfaced trail)
Fast, out & back course; with a scenic view of Table Rock Lake every step of the way!
* 5K will be one loop of 3.1 miles & Half Marathon is 3 loops of 4.36 miles each
Information: Race Director - Alex Penrod 417-263-0411 (email@example.com)
Awards for each race: Trophies to Overall Male & Female; Overall Masters Male & Female (40 and above)
Age group awards (Male & Female) 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Awards for 5K will be at 8:30am, Half Marathon awards will be after the last runner comes across the finish line.
All race proceeds will go to the Local Branson BVA913 Chapter. (All payments are final)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.