In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Lake James International Triathlon has been postponed. If you are registered, please check your email for information concerning the event.
Event #2 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Distances: S: 1500 Meters - B: 24.4 Miles - R: 10K
Friday, April 5th (5PM - 7PM) @ Race Site
Saturday, April 6th (6AM - 7:30AM) @ Race Site
Race Site Address
Lake James State Park (Paddy's Creek)
7321 NC 126 Nebo, NC 28761
Important things to remember :
* A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
* Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
* All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
* USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
* Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up, will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, April 5th at the race site. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.