In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
|Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Triathlon Individual||
|Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Triathlon Relay||
|Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Duathlon||
|Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Swim/Run Individual||
|Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Swim/Run Relay||
Post-Race Award Ceremony at 9:30 a.m.
Awards to the top 3 men & women overall, the top 3 men Clydesdale and women Athena finishers, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place relay teams. Awards will also be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place male & female winners in each age category.
Notes: Race packets must be picked up prior to race day at the Wyckoff Family YMCA, 691 Wyckoff Avenue, Wyckoff, NJ between June 11-14 from 8:00am-9:00pm and on Friday, June 15 from 8:00 am—3:00 pm. Event subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. Due to the nature of the event, we are unable to issue refunds. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS! For the safety of all athletes, registration will close upon maximum registration of 900 participants. If water temperature is below 66 degrees, wetsuits will be required. Please note: Timing Chips must be returned at the end of the race.
Don't forget to sign up for Lap the Lake Open Water Swim on Saturday June 9th!!!
Please join us for the 36th Annual Wyckoff/Franklin Lakes Triathlon on Saturday, June 16, 2018 at The Indian Trail Club at Franklin Lakes, NJ.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
1. All participants must wear helmets while cycling. You will not be permitted to compete without a helmet.
2. Your race package includes one T-shirt, one bathing cap, one pair of numbers and safety pins. A. Cyclists must attach the number to the top tube or seat post of the bike. B. Runners must wear number on the front. C. Numbers must be visible at all times.
3. Traffic laws must be followed (i.e., stop signs, lights, law enforcement). Public roads being used for the course are being shared with automobile traffic. Violators will immediately be disqualified and removed from the race. Any competitor who violates the law or disregards the instructions of any race official will be disqualified and immediately removed from the race.
4. Assistance from people other than race officials is prohibited. Please instruct family and friends not to escort you or follow you around the course. It is the responsibility of each competitor to know the race course. We highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the course prior to race day.
5. Dropping Out; you must notify a race official and return your timing chip at the transition area if you drop out of the race.
6. Race officials are posted throughout the course to provide directions and monitor compliance with traffic laws. THE COURSE WILL CLOSE DOWN 3 HOURS AFTER THE START OF THE RACE.
7. DRAFTING IS NOT ALLOWED. Violation of this rule will result in penalties or immediate disqualification.
8. Runners, bikers and swimmers must maintain their position in the finish chutes after crossing the finish lines.
9. All swimmers must wear swimsuits, biking shorts, or tri-suits and bathing caps. Swimmers will be numbered on both shoulders at registration.
10. Swimmers may not wear snorkels, fins or flotation devices. Goggles and wet suits are permitted.
11. For your safety, swimmers will start in waves according to your age group. Swimmers must maintain adequate separation to prevent contact with another swimmer. Willfully or intentionally delaying another swimmer could result in disqualification. Finish times will be adjusted.
12. (Each wave is assigned a unique bathing cap color. Please do not change caps as it would interfere with the timing).
13. Swimmers wishing to change clothes must use the facilities provided after passing through the chute. Public nudity is prohibited.
14. Athletes only are permitted in the bike corrals.
15. Cyclists must keep to the right (with normal traffic flow) You may not cross double yellow lines will result in immediate disqualification. Wide turns are prohibited.
16. Upon completion of the bike course, cyclists must dismount and walk into the transition area. Assistance will not be available for securing your bike. You must park your bike in the assigned space.
17. You are advised to arrive early and walk through the transition areas. RACE STARTS PROMPTLY AT 6:45 AM. Course will be closed at 9:45 AM.
18. Park in designated areas only. Do not park on roads or in shopping center lot.
19. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, COOKING GRILLS, OR PETS PERMITTED IN RACE AREA OR PARKING LOT.
20. NO UNAUTHORIZED BANNERS, POSTERS, OR ADVERTISEMENTS.
21. Timing chip needs to be picked up on race day no later than 6:15 AM, and returned upon completion of the race.
22. MINIMUM AGE TO COMPETE AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM MEMBER IN THE TRIATHLON IS 14. Must be 14 on race day.
23. Registrations are NOT transferable. If I transfer my race number to a third party, I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to make certain that this person signs a liability waiver form and I assume full legal responsibility if he or she does not.