In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://5kherorun.com/.
A 5k Trail Run/Walk set in the private community of Operation Safe Haven, a 501c3 organization that serves our Veterans and First Responders with Housing, Equine Therapy, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, and Gardening on over 270 acres with a private lake. To learn more about Operation Safe Haven visit www.opsafehaven.com
Come on out to show your support during the Presentation of Colors and stay to cheer on the runners. Bring your family, Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops, a Veteran or First Responder....just come on out!
- Registration is FREE for Veterans and First Responders. Send an email to email@example.com to learn how to redeem
- Awards to the top 3 Female & Male Overall and in 10 year Age Groups
- Shirts included with registration while supplies last. Register by 10/24 to be guaranteed a shirt
- Race day registration is done ONLINE ONLY. Register and pay on your phone/computer as early as 7:30 on race day
- This is a trail run through wooded areas including hard packed dirt trails, sand, roots, etc. If there is rain in the days leading up to the race or on race day it will be muddy. Please plan accordingly. If you plan to bring a child in a stroller for the run or walk it needs to be a stroller that can navigate these conditions.
- RUCK•ING [VERB] // Walking with a weighted rucksack (aka backpack).
- The ruck will be split into 2 divisions: 20 lb or 50 lb
- BYOP (bring your own pack). Weights can be provided for those that need it
- Shoulder or Hand carry. Weighted vests are also allowed
- Top 3 Female and Male in both divisions will receive awards
Let's line the 5k Trail with these signs to encourage our runners along the way! Your sign will be given to you after the event. Click HERE to learn how you can make a sign.
***SHOULD any unforeseen Local, State, or Federal regulations keep us from conducting this event live it will be converted to VIRTUAL. You will still get your shirt***
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.