Get an early start on your multi sport season with this duathlon. Join us for a duathlon and bike race at Marlton Recreation Park. Looking to get an early jump on your season? This is the race for you. The run is on paved trails in the park. The bike takes place on roads with scenic farm views.
** We are offering a bike only option as well. **
Are you a cyclist who is looking for a bike race? Or maybe you're a triathlete who just doesn't want to run? Well we got you covered! Sign up for the bike only option.
Duathlon: 1 mile run, 14 mile bike, 5k run
Super Sprint: 1 mile run, 10 mile bike 2ish mile run
Bike Only: 28 mile race Race will be setup as a Time Trial
Overall: Top 3 Male & Female, 1st Overall Athena and Clydesdale
Age Groups: Top 3 Male & Female
15-19, 20- 29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Top 3 Overall Male and Female
Finisher Medal for everyone
Free Race Photos
RACE SERIES 2024 - Pending Potential Updates
This event is part of the DQ Events Grand Prix and DQ Events Club Challenge.
You are scored for an overall placement, an age group placement, and for finishing the event. At the end of the series there will be prizes for free entries into 2024 and more! Non-Multisport events do not gain points.
To be scored in the Grand Prix all you have to do is place in the Overall, Age Group, or finish the race!
To be scored in the Club Challenge you need to select your club during registration and then place in Overall, Age Group, or finish the race!
Please click the links above to learn more.
This is a USAT Sanctioned event. All participants must have an active USAT Membership that has not expired before the conclusion of the event and must follow all USAT rules and guidelines.
- Bronze: One Day Membership
- Silver: Annual Membership w/ Benefits
- Gold: Annual Membership w/ Expanded Benefits
- Platinum: Annual Membership w/ Premium Benefits
Common Rules and Information
- ALL athletes are required to show photo ID. NO ID, NO RACE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Youth (17 and under) athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID
- Annual members are required to bring their membership card every time they compete in a USAT Sanctioned event.
- You can download and print out a temporary membership card: https://membership.usatriathlon.org/Member/ViewMemberCard
- Athletes may only pick up their own packets. Under no circumstances may an athlete pick up a packet for another person.
- No drafting: a maximum of 15 seconds will be allowed to complete a pass through the draft zone of another athlete
- Headphones are prohibited
- No riding in transition at any time
- Helmets/Chin straps must be worn securely fastened at all times while in possession of your bike. This means before, during, and after the event. This also means from the time you remove your bike from the rack at the start of the bike leg, until after you have placed your bike on the rack at the finish of the bike leg.
- Verbal or physical abuse of others is not acceptable or tolerated. Participants shall refrain from unsportsmanlike conduct at all times while at the event and during competition, including the use of abusive language; violent acts; intentional misconduct; or any intimidating behavior directed toward, including but not limited to participants, officials, event staff, volunteers and spectators.
*Event is produced by Even Kiel Racing