In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
CHARLIE MCMULLEN MILE – Friday, June 9th 2017 – 6:15 pm start of first heat
Entry fee is $15.00 if received by June 8th. Day of Race Entry fee is $20.00 Friday night, June 9, 2017 at St John Fisher College Track. Registration will begin at 5 PM. Electronic timing by Yen Timing.
Heats will be run starting at 6:15 PM in the following order:
- Kids "Sub-4" race (youngest ages) - running all 4 laps is optional
- Youth 14 and under
- High School 15-18
- Men 8+ minutes
- Men Sub 8 but not Masters Elite/Open Elite
- Women 8+ minutes
- Women Sub 8 but not Masters Elite/Open Elite
- Masters Elite Women - Sub 8 minutes
- Mastesr Elite Men - Sub 6:15 minutes
- Open Elite Women - Sub 6 minutes
- Open Elite Men - Sub 5 minutes
- Medals to top three for each 5 year age group
- Charlie McMullen Certificates to all finishers
- Elite Men/Women
- First Place: $600
- Second Place: $400
- Third Place: $200
- First Place $75
-Second Place $25
BONUS - $500 for the male winner who breaks 4 minute mile and female winner who breaks 4:30
USATF-Niagara Masters Men/Women
- First Place: $100
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please use current USATF member number
St John Fisher College
3690 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.