In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
CHARLIE MCMULLEN MILE – Friday, June 7th 2019 – 6:15 pm start of first heat
Entry fee is $15.00 if received by June 6th. Day of Race Entry fee is $20.00 Friday night, June 7, 2019 at St John Fisher College Track. Registration will begin at 5 PM. Electronic timing by Yen Timing.
Heats will be run starting at 6:15 PM in the following order:
- Kids "Sub-4" race (youngest ages) - running all 4 laps is optional
- Youth 14 and under
- High School 15-18
- Men 8+ minutes
- Men Sub 8 but not Masters Elite/Open Elite
- Women 8+ minutes
- Women Sub 8 but not Masters Elite/Open Elite
- Masters Elite Women - Sub 8 minutes
- Mastesr Elite Men - Sub 6:15 minutes
- Open Elite Women - Sub 6 minutes
- Open Elite Men - Sub 5 minutes
- Medals to top three for each 5 year age group
- Charlie McMullen Certificates to all finishers
- Elite Men/Women
- First Place: $500
- Second Place: $250
- Third Place: $100
- USATF Niagara Open and Masters Grand Prix Series - Club and Individual - This race is a part of the 2019 USATF Niagara Runner of the Year/Grand Prix Series. Entrants must declare their club affiliation for each event to be counted in the series. Entry deadline for this is June 5, 2019. See Niagara USATF link for details: (coming)
BONUS - $500 for the male winner who breaks 4 minute mile and female winner who breaks 4:30
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please use current USATF member number
To qualify for the USATF Niagara Runner of the Year and team Grand Prix series, please indicate club affiliation. Deadline to enter for the series is June 5, 2019
St John Fisher College
3690 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.