In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Thanks to all of you who have donated, sponsored or registered for the love a Nurse RuN on September 26. As of today, everything is moving along as planned. There will be a few modifications that need to be made to limit possible exposure to the situation regarding the Covid virus. They are –
1. There will be no giveaway bags this year. We are trying to keep registration as smooth as possible.
2. The pre – race shirt/bib pick-up will be at Fleet Feet in Westlake on Friday, September 24. The address is 26149 Detroit Road. The times are 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. If you can get there, it will make the same day pick – up at Edgewater much quicker for the others. Also, if you can’t be at Fleet Feet, but know someone who can, please have them pick up the shirts and bibs for you.
3. Please get to Edgewater by 7:30 to avoid long lines of registrants. I am guessing that we may have close to 800 participants so it will be crowded.
4. We will move the bananas – water snack line closer to the finish line so that you can get the food as soon as you finish the race. All food will be pre – packaged. (No apples, pizza, etc.) That should eliminate some crowding.
5. We will spread out the registration tables as much as possible.
6. We have been in constant contact with Hermes Sports and Events who have put on many races this year. They have not had any real problems so far and do not expect any on September 26. All of the races have been run smoothly.
7. We will have a First Aid tent run by the Chamberlain School of Nursing as we have had in the past.
8. Because of the recent shortages in shirts across the country, and some delays in shipping, we are asking that all registrants who want a shirt before the race sign up by September 17. We are being asked to submit the shirt order on September 20. We will of course order some extras and everyone will get a shirt. It just may not be there by race day.
Finally, the Covid situation has been a strain on us all. No group has felt this strain as much as the Nursing profession. We thanks them for all that they have done and continue to do on a daily basis. We are indebted to them now more than ever and will do everything we can to keep them and you safe on September 26.
Thanks again to all of you for your generosity, kindness and loyalty to this most worthwhile endeavor.
The Love a Nurse RuN Family
Proceeds benefit The Alice Flaherty Excellence in Nursing Scholarship Fund, Inc.
5K (3.1 Miles) Run/Walk
1 Mile Run/Walk
5K: Chip Time (B-Tag)
1 Mile: Untimed
7:00 am - Race Day Registration & Late Packet Pick Up
8:30 am- 5K & 1 Mile Start
5K Run/Walk (B-Tag Chip Timed) & 1 Mile Run/Walk
$20 - Pre-Registration & Early Packet Pick Up
$25 - Race Day
$60 - Family Rate (maximum 4 members)
Online registration closes Friday, September 24 at 9:00am.
All mailed pre-registered entries must be received by Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
Please make checks payable to: Hermes Sports & Events
Mail entries to:
Hermes Sports and Events
2425 West 11th St., Suite #2
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
EARLY PACKET PICK UP
Friday, September 24 from 3-6pm
Fleet Feet Westlake (26149 Detroit Rd)
If you can pick up some Bibs and Shirts for some friends also, that would be a big help to keep the lines short on Race Day.
WHAT YOU GET
Custom t-shirt to all pre-registered participants by Friday, September 24, 2021 • B-Tag Chip Timing (5K only) • Post-Race Refreshments • Giveaway Bags • Door Prizes • Nurse Recognition For All Nurses Present • Age Group Awards
AWARDS (5K Only)
Top male and top female finishers and the top three (3) finishers both male and female in the following age categories:
(10 & Under) • (11-14) • (15-19) • (20-24) • (25-29) • (30-34) • (35-39) • (40-44) • (45-49) • (50-54) • (55-59) • (60-64) • (65-69) • (70 & Over)
For more information, contact Hermes Sports & Events at 216-623-9933. For general questions or to become a sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.