In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please join us on Saturday, August 1st for our first ever VIRTUAL event as we “race in place” together…but apart.
This VIRTUAL event will kick-off at 8:00am and allows supporters to participate on their own time, in their own place, at their own pace.
The SHOC Walk & Run is an opportunity for families, survivors, supporters, and businesses from surrounding communities to come together for a common cause. Encourage your friends and family to join you from their own location. Let's celebrate the women who are fighting this disease. Let’s remember those who fought fiercely. And let’s stay healthy and safe while doing it.
Get festive and share your photos and stories at email@example.com or post on social (@shocfoundation #shocwalk). Registered participants will receive a commemorative event t-shirt by mail after the event!
Online Registration closes on Friday, July 31st at 6:00pm PDT. There will be no Day Of event registration.
Friday, July 31, 2020
6:00pm Event Registration Closes (Day Of event registration not available)
Saturday, August 1, 2020
8:00am Kick-Off 5K/10K Walk or Run and 1-Mile Family Fun Walk
"Race in Place"
Choose your own beautiful course—through the park, along the water, your favorite trail in the woods—or stay inside and hit the treadmill!
1. When the race officially kicks off at 8:00am on Saturday, August 1st, you’ll receive a text message and email welcoming you to the race.
2. After you complete your race, results can be entered up until Saturday, August 8th.
3. Submission of your race results can be done via text message or web form.
4. When submitting your results, you’ll have the option to include photos and a GPS record of your activity—
this will show your race results and display a verified checkmark next to your race results.
5. Results will be ranked online in the following categories: overall, gender, and age group.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.