In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long is the obstacle course? The course is a loop totally 3/4 of a mile long
2. Which groups run first? How will you determine who runs together? The first age group to run will be the 4-6 year, followed by 7-10, and finally 11-13. Participants in each group, who will have a special wristband denoting which group they are in, will be able to line up together and be taken in smaller "heats" to run consecutively.
3. Can my child run in a different age group; for example, if they are 4 but their sibling is 7, are they able to be together? Unfortunately, no. Due to our liability insurance we must adhere to the policy that all participants run in their designated age group. No exceptions will be made.
4. What if my child does not feel comfortable (or is unable) to complete a particular obstacle? Volunteers will be stationed at each obstacle, as well as along the course, to assist participants. If a child feels uncomfortable, or is unable, to complete an obstacle they can simply be escorted around without issue.
5. Are parents allowed on the course? Children in the 4-6 age group are allowed one adult companion/parent to accompany them on the course. Older age groups are allowed one parent/companion for an additional fee. ANY PARENT OR GUARDIAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPANY THEIR CHILD MUST REGISTER VIA THE RUNSIGNUP WEBSITE AND SIGN THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER. NO unauthorized individuals will be allowed on the course. This will be strictly adhered to as it impacts our event insurance - there will be volunteers thoughout the course to enforce this policy. Any individual who is caught on the course without the required registration will be asked to leave the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. What other activities will be available on they day of the event? Music, face painting, food trucks, basket raffles, 50/50 tickets, and various children's activities offered by other local nonprofit & companies.
7. Are participants and guests required to wear masks? As of right now, in accordance with State of Pennsylvania's COVID-19 relief efforts, the mask mandate has been lifted and individuals are no longer required to wear face coverings. However, we kindly invite those who feel more comfortable wearing masks to do so without judgement. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. If guidelines for the event change, participants will be notified ASAP.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.