In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? All 5k participants get a race shirt, bib, custom finisher's medal and a wrist band to the Pig on the Pond festival. Live participants get a timing chip on their bibs along with drink and snack tickets. Piglet 1 Mile will get a bib and a fun medal for all finishers. Additional shirts will be available for sale.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live 5k participants will receive a bib with a timing chip. Times will be based on chip not gun time. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards will begin at 8:45am or sooner. Categories are top 3 Male and Female overall, Male and Female Masters (40+), and top 3 Male and Female in 10 year age groups, starting with 19 and under up to 70 and over. You may log back in to this page and click on the results tab or look for the QR code’s around the finish line. ***We will no longer be holding awards at Dash Sports to be picked up within a week. We want to encourage all our finishers to stay for awards and cheer each other on. You've got to get on that podium and let us celebrate you******
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
Here are options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login in the event you cannot make it. Here's the link on how to make the transfers
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the event we will try to reschedule / or switch to full virtual
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS. DO NOT EMAIL US RACE WEEK OR RACE DAY WITH REQUESTS TO TRANSFER.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? If you are running with a stroller please line up at the end of the pack. For safety reasons dogs are not allowed on the course. If you have a service dog you must contact the race directors ahead of time. Participants WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to run or walk with a dog that has not been cleared as a service dog.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will go to Project Scholars. Please click on the donate button for more information.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you swag. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? Yes!! Please visit the Pig on the Pond page for more information on the festival happening from October 14-16th.
10. When is packet pickup and can I pick up a packet for a friend? October 14 from 2 PM - 6 PM at Dash Sports (741 W Montrose St Clermont FL 34711) and race day 6:15AM-7:15AM. You may pick up race bibs for a friend but you must have their QR code. This will avoid all spelling errors and the possibility of you picking up the wrong packet!! PACKETS NOT PICKED UP BY RACE MORNING WILL NOT BE HELD. VIRTUAL PACKETS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SHIPPED 2 WEEKS AFTER THE RACE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO AFTER THE EVENT TO LOOK FOR YOUR PACKET. If you can't make the event and you want your swag your best option is to either transfer to virtual or have a friends pick up your packet.
11. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!