Mountains to Mainstreet Half Marathon & 5K

Sat May 16, 2020

Greenville, SC US 29601 Directions


EVENT CANCELLED - ENTRIES ROLLED INTO 2021

Please note the 2020 Mountains to Main Street Half Marathon & 5K has been cancelled due to concerns over the Covid-19 pandemic.  We will be rolling all entries into the 2021 event.  Please see the email that went out today to all registered athletes:

Please note the 2020 Mountains to Main Street Half Marathon & 5K has been cancelled due to concerns related to the Covid-19 pandemic.  While we are currently just on the outside of the CDC guidelines for mass gatherings and large events, we feel quite certain these guidelines will be extended.  The current guidelines are also making it very difficult to organize the 2020 event with businesses and vendors and government agencies.  For these reasons, we feel the right action at this point is to cancel the event.  We will NOT be looking for a new date in 2020 as finding a date in Greenville later in the year would not be fair to the city, or to other events already planned.  We will be back in 2021 on our normally scheduled date.

For those of you who are currently registered we will be rolling 100% of your entry fee into 2021.  There is nothing you need to do at this time and you will get a registration link when we open registration for 2021 for you to claim your spot.  Again, there will be no fee for this; we simply need you to register for the 2021 event when it opens through the special link you will receive.

Thank you for your understanding here and we are devastated to have to make this decision.  While we do feel it is the best decision, it is also a painful one for all of us.  Please keep an eye out later in the year for your reserved entry link.

Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at a finish line soon!

Jeremey Davis
Race Director

COVID-19 UPDATE

Current CDC guidelines call for the cancellation of all mass gatherings through mid May. The Mountains to Main Street Half Marathon currently falls outside this window of cancellation. Thus we are currently planning to host this event. Should the CDC guidelines be updated to call for cancellation of mass gatherings beyond the current guidelines, we will update everyone at that time.

Go to Race Page

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.