In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We will be following all Colorado and Boulder County guidelines and regulations. Here are the protocols and guidelines that will be in place at the Colorado 13er and are required of all racers, volunteersn and staff members in attendance:
When signing up for the Colorado 13er, you will agree to a set of COVID guidelines and the social contract. Those guidelines will include:
1. You agree to wear a mask/face covering when in the expo area, start corral, and after you cross the finish line. Face covering will not be required while you are running if you can maintain 6ft of distance from other racers and citizens using the trails.
2. You agree to social distancing of at least 6ft while at the event including in the start area, finish area, and expo.
3. ADVANCED packet pick up is HIGHLY ENCOURAGE. There will race day pick up at a designated spot in the expo only. No race day registration.
4. Must be "healthy" to attend. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any COVID-like or other illness type symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat, etc.
5. No dogs are allowed at the Colorado 13er.
6. You will not get to the expo more than 30 minutes before your scheduled start time/wave. When you arrive, you are instructed to go to your staging area and your starting corral section (marked by signs and volunteers). After you finished, you are instructed to leave as soon as possible.
7. You will agree to bring any race hydration/nutrition needed before your race. There will NOT be a water station on the 5k course. There will two water stations that half marathon races see four times. There are some light snacks at the finish line. All food and water will be handled by volunteers and staff members ONLY wearing gloves and practicing regular hand washing and sanitizing. Racers can not touch or self-serve food or water.
In addition, all runners will be sent out in small waves (of 25) to allow for social distancing (waves assigned at registration based on estimated finish time). While in the expo area, talking to vendors, and getting finisher food, masks will be mandatory. You will also see all of our staff wearing masks at all times and volunteers wearing gloves while handing out finisher food/water. As the regulations change due to this ever-changing pandemic, we will keep registered racers informed with the most recent guidelines.
Visit the FAQs page for answers to more frequently asked questions: http://3wraces.com/faqs.html