The Covid-19 Safety Measures were developed assuming purple tier restrictions.
Packet Pickup and Registration
- There will be no in person or paper registration.
- Online registration will remain until the end of Superb Owl Weekend.
- If purchased, superb shirts will be mailed within a few days of registration.
- if purchased, superb medallions will be mailed after Superb Owl Weekend.
California: Running is permitted in Purple Tier
- Run 3.1 miles anywhere, anytime.
- Please follow your local and state guidelines.
Marked Course in Clovis, CA
- CDPH: Physical conditioning, practice, skill-building, and training that can be conducted outdoors, with 6 feet of physical distancing, and within stable cohorts are authorized regardless of county tier status
- Although the course is marked, this is still considered a virtual event, that can be run either morning on Superb Owl Weekend.
- This is not an organized, in-person event.
- 3.1 Mile distances and turns will be marked as permitted on the Clovis Trail just south of Railroad Park
- Chipped bibs will be available on request at the start 7:00am-11:00am (if permitted)
- Choose a timeslot with minimal participants to reduce contact
- No potties, aid stations, food, awards
- Bring your own hydration/nutrition
- Do not congregate near the start/finish
- Remain 6 feet apart
- Local runners can pick a wave time to start in and start in 30 second increments to reduce contact
- Local runners can arrive at the start line up to 10 minutes before the scheduled wave
- Local runners are asked to leave the finish area within 15 minutes after finishing and should wait for family and friends away from the finish