In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.ktc.org/TrailRacing.html#Multirace.
|Nine for 29||
Time7:30AM EST - 11:59PM EST
This is a series of nine kids trail races spread out through the calendar year 2018. The races are:
• Wanderers Trail Race - Jan 14
• Dark Hollow Wallow - Mar 11 (note date change)
• North Boundary Traverse - Apr 8
• Baker Creek Blitz - May 13
• Sharps Ridge Scuttle - Jun 9
• Beatin' a Hastie Retreat - Jul 8
• Haw Ridge Trail Race - Aug 11
• I.C. King and Queen of Darkness Race - Oct 12
• Loyston Point Scramble - Dec 8
Runners are not required to run each race, but are encouraged to. Even if you don't, you'll probably still save money, and you're guaranteed to have a fantastic time on the trails. And parents are welcome to run with their kids at no charge.
Youth size T-shirts will be printed for the series. As in the adult trail series, we ask that participants only take one shirt per season (the same shirt is offered all season long, rather than a different shirt for each race) so that we can donate as much money at year-end to trail-friendly causes as possible. Treadin' Trodden Trails always donates 100% of its profits to very worthy causes.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?