In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.greatamazingrace.com.
SIGN UP NOW ... THE MOST EXCITING ADVENTURE RACE ON THE PLANET!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Since 2012, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE (GAR) continues to offer one of the most exciting adventure races featuring two-person teams (adults & kids grades K-12) racing through an outdoor obstacle course in competition against their peers. Modeled after the popular TV show, teams complete a 1.5 mile cross country course sprinkled with a string of up to 8 fun-filled challenges. Teammates must work together to complete a challenge (task, obstacle, relay, etc.) before advancing to next challenge station. How well teammates work together (collaborate & communicate) is the most important skill to winning the race. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun! Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to everyone - runners, joggers and walkers - pee wees to grandparents.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult .. based on age & fitness level of racers.
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. 1.5 mile course with up to 8 challenge stations
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. Rain or shine,.
7. Top 25 teams qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,200.
1. Discounts. Teachers, military, police, & fire personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.