In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
For over four decades, this race has been a celebration of our running home - White Rock Lake - and its beautiful trails. After last year's Covid-19-affected-virtual event, we are bringing back the usual party at Norbuck Park - a race that is a testament to your passion, your training, and your commitment to health. At this time, DRC is permitted to host a live event; however, the City may change this at any time if they deem necessary for health and safety reasons. Should that happen the event will convert to into a virtual event just like 2020, and refund the difference in fees.
So join the Dallas Running Club on Sunday, November 7th at Norbuck Park (200 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, TX 75218)
PRICE INCREASE - OCTOBER 1, 2021
If you have any of these symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. There will be future DRC events when you feel better, so please put yours and others safety first.:
• Fever (temperature of 100°F / 38°C, or greater), or
• Cough, or
• Shortness of Breath
• Loss of Taste or Smell
• Body Aches or Chills
Coronavirus Guidance: Social Distancing to Limit Transmission at DRC Events
1. Please consider bringing only individuals that are participating in the event.
2. Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet) between persons whenever practical. When not practical you should wear a mask.
3. Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
4. Do not congregate in areas where people socialize. Do what needs to be done & then leave the area.
5. Bring your own water bottle/hydration pack and snacks
6. While waiting at a water station maintain social distance
7. When attending DRC Merchandise tent maintain a social distance and masks are recommended.
8. Start Line, masks are recommended until a safe distance is reached on the course.
9. Finish Line, masks are recommended until social distancing is possible
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.