In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Event Status: This year we will be offering 2 events:
1. In-person 5k/10k/Family and Dog Fun Run - first 450 people will get to attend the post-race party
2. Virtual event - choose your distance and run/walk wherever you like
Here’s How it Works for the In-Person Event:
1. Register ASAP to secure your spot in the first 450 registrants so you can attend a real, LIVE post-race party at Karbach Brewery with beer, a band and tons of fun!
2. Pick up your packet at a designated packet pickup event prior to July 3rd (details tbd) or on race morning.
3. Come run/walk in person!!!
Here’s How it Works for the Virtual Event:
1. Register by June 18th and receive your race goodies by July 3rd via mail.
Register from June 18th - July 3rd and receive your race goodies by the end of July via mail.
2. From July 3rd – July 12th, print your virtual race bib and take off. Run/walk in one day or over the course of multiple days. Submit your results to show in the leaderboard and post your patriotic family pics on Facebook or Instagram and #WingsofFreedom to be entered to win a most patriotic award!
We will still be offering the opportunity for kid and dog participation virtually as well as selling additional kid shirts and dog bandannas for our four-legged friends with all proceeds benefiting Be An Angel. What better way to start your day than with a little exercise and family fun for the Fourth!
Help us support the kids of Be An Angel in these challenging times when our families need us more than ever. Our goal of $25,000 will allow us to provide wheel chairs, hearing aids, adaptive equipment, and supplies which include diapers, disposable bed liners, personal hygiene items, and supplemental nutritional drinks. Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 needs.
If you would like to access a customized bib number to wear, please go to your account profile and locate the link to access your pre-race bib. Feel free to print it out, pin it on and hit the road or trail!
Interested in logging your results for the 5k or 10k, click here to submit your virtual results. All you need is your full name. Results will be able to be submitted until July 12th.
5k/10k FINISHER CERTIFICATE
Want to brag to your friends and family, now you'll have proof with your customized finisher certificate available after you have posted your results under the word CERTIFICATE.
Additional race information can be found at https://beanangel.org/family-fun-run/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.