In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Event Status: This year we will be offering 2 events:
1. In-person 5k/10k/Family and Dog Fun Run - first 600 people will get to attend the post-race party (If the City does not offer permitting, then we will either offer refunds or you can switch to the virtual event.)
2. Virtual event - choose your distance and run/walk wherever you like
3. Hurry and register NOW – the first 500 participants (in-person and virtual) will receive a Karbach branded Wings of Freedom pint glass! You don’t want to miss out on this!
Here’s How it Works for the In-Person Event:
1. Register ASAP to secure your spot in the first 450 registrants so you can attend a real, LIVE post-race party at Karbach Brewery with beer, a band and tons of fun!
2. Pick up your packet at a designated packet pickup event prior to July 3rd or on race morning.
Packet Pickup Details:
Sunday, June 27th from noon - 6 p.m. at Karbach Brewery, 2032 Karbach Drive, Houston, 77092
Monday, June 28th from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Be An Angel office, 2003 Aldine Bender Rd., Houston, 77032
Friday, July 2nd from noon - 6 p.m. at Classic Chevrolet of Houston, 7000 Southwest Frwy., Houston, 77074
Saturday, race day, July 3rd from 6 a.m. - 7:15 a.m. at Karbach Brewery
3. Come run/walk in person if you are one of the first 600 to register!!!
Here’s How it Works for the Virtual Event:
1. Register by June 18th and receive your race goodies by July 3rd via mail.
Register from June 18th - July 3rd and receive your race goodies by the end of July via mail.
2. From July 3rd – July 12th, print your virtual race bib and take off. Run/walk in one day or over the course of multiple days. Submit your results to show in the leaderboard and post your patriotic family pics on Facebook or Instagram and #WingsofFreedom to be entered to win a most patriotic award!
We will still be offering the opportunity for kid and dog participation virtually as well as selling additional kid shirts and dog bandannas for our four-legged friends with all proceeds benefiting Be An Angel. What better way to start your day than with a little exercise and family fun for the Fourth!
Help us support the kids of Be An Angel in these challenging times when our families need us more than ever. Our goal of $25,000 will allow us to provide wheel chairs, hearing aids, adaptive equipment, and supplies which include diapers, disposable bed liners, personal hygiene items, and supplemental nutritional drinks. Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 needs.
Additional race information can be found at https://beanangel.org/family-fun-run/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.