In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Join our team to see how the camaraderie of group training can help you achieve your running goals. Our nationally award-winning program had helped thousands of local runners learn to run better, meet new friends, and explore the many different parks, green-way trails and courses the city has to offer.
We offer three programs to choose from:
You Can Do 26.2
Designed for runners who are ready to take on the marathon and have already completed a half marathon.
Let’s Run 13.1
Designed for runners wanting to complete their first or fastest half marathon.
Designed for new runners or anyone who wants to walk a portion of the race
• Cost: $60 for SARR members
• 16 week training program focused on RnR SA, Dallas, and BCS races in December
• Free 4-Week base builder program with registration (begins in July)
• Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
• Program officially starts Sunday, August 12, 2018, 7am
• Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• Flexible weekly workout schedule
• Includes Training Team shirt
• Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
• Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information, running education, and team photos
• Registration will close as soon as we reach our cap. Don't wait - this program has sold out every year
• To register you must be a SARR Member. If you are not a member, go to http://saroadrunners.org and click signup.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
This training requires a SARR Membership. If you are not currently a member, please go to http://saroadrunners.org, and click 'Sign Up'. After signing up for a membership, come back here to register for training.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.