In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Join our team to see how the camaraderie of group training can help you achieve your running goals. Our nationally award-winning program has helped thousands of local runners learn to run better, meet new friends, and explore the many different parks, green-way trails and courses the city has to offer.
We offer four programs to choose from:
You Can Do 26.2
Designed for runners who are ready to take on the marathon and have already completed a half marathon.
Let’s Run 13.1
Designed for runners wanting to complete their first or fastest half marathon.
Designed for new runners or anyone who wants to walk a portion of the race
Take on the 10K
Designed for runners who have completed a 5K and are ready to step up to the next level of training
• Cost for SARR Members: $50 for the 10K and $60 for the Half/Full Marathon
• 16 week training program focused on RnR SA, Dallas, and BCS races in December
• 6 week free pre-season base builder program with registration (begins July 1st)
• Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
• Program officially starts Saturday, August 11, 2018, 7am (McAllister Park, Pavilion #2)
• Includes Training Team tech shirt
• Packet Pickup Aug 5th: register by July 15 to receive your training team shirt at Packet Pickup
• Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• Flexible weekly workout schedule
• Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
• Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information, running education, and team photos
• Registration will close as soon as we reach our cap. Don't wait - this program has sold out every year
• To register you must be a SARR Member. If you are not a member, go to http://saroadrunners.org and click signup.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
This training requires a SARR Membership. If you are not currently a member, please go to http://saroadrunners.org, and click 'Sign Up'. After signing up for a membership, come back here to register for training.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.