In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Join our team to see how the camaraderie of group training can help you achieve your running goals. Our nationally award-winning program has helped thousands of local runners learn to run better, meet new friends, and explore the many different parks, green-way trails and courses the city has to offer.
We offer four programs to choose from:
You Can Do 26.2
Designed for runners who are ready to take on the marathon and have already completed a half marathon.
Let’s Run 13.1
Designed for runners wanting to complete their first or fastest half marathon.
Designed for new runners or anyone who wants to walk a portion of the race
Take on the 10K
Designed for runners who have completed a 5K and are ready to step up to the next level of training
• Cost for SARR Members: starting at $45 for all distances (increases $5 per month as below:)
$45 (March 15 - April 30)
$50 (May 1-31)
$55 (June 1-30)
$60 (July 1-31)
$65 (Aug 1 - registration close)
• Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• 16 week training program focused on RnR SA, BCS and other races in December
• Free pre-season base builder program with registration (begins July 15th)
• Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
• Program officially starts Saturday, August 17, 2019, 7am at McAllistor Park, Pavilion #2
• Includes SARR Training Team tech shirt if registered by July 15.
• Packet Pickup Aug 10th: register by July 15 to guarantee a shirt
• All Fall Training participants will receive 25% off the Scallywompus Alamo Beer Series and individual races
• Flexible weekly workout schedule
• Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
• Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information, running education, and team photos
• Registration will close as soon as we reach our cap. Don't wait - this program has sold out every year
• To register you must be a SARR Member. If you are not a member, go to http://saroadrunners.org and click signup.
If you have any questions about this training program, click the button below.Questions?
This training requires a SARR Membership. If you are not currently a member, please go to http://saroadrunners.org, and click 'Sign Up'. After signing up for a membership, come back here to register for training.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.