- Where will be the race be held? The race will start and finish at L'Espirit Pavilion, 1378 L'Espirit Parkway, Lagrange, KY 40031.
- What time does the race start? The 5K Run/Walk will start at 8:30 am.
- What time should I arrive? Please arrive at least one hour before the race start time.
- Where will I park? Please check this page again closer to the race date for parking information.
- When does online registration close? Online registration will remain open through race morning.
- Can I register on race day? Yes! Since online registration will remain open on race morning, please plan to use your phone to register on-site. Race day entries are not guaranteed a shirt.
- What do I get for my registration fee? Your registration fee includes your race number and a race t-shirt. Shirts cannot be guaranteed to those registering after Friday, August, <tbd>, 2018.
- Is there a benefiting charity? Yes, two-thirds of the proceeds benefit The Kentucky State Police Trooper Island Camp for kids and one-third goes to mission scholarships for those needing help to serve on mission trips from Sligo Baptist..
- Can I get a refund of my registration fee? Sorry. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Should I register my young children? Small children that can't run or walk the 5K need not be registered. Only registered participants will receive a race number and race t-shirt.
- Is this race part of the Oldham County Grand Slam of Running? Yes! Register for all four via the multi-race bundle and receive a discount.
- When can I get my race t-shirt and race number? Early packet pickup will not be available. Race day packet pickup will open at 7:30 am at the race site.
- Can I view a course map? Yes. Click the "5K Course Map" tab on the main registration page to view the course map.
- Is the course totally on hard surfaces? The course is mostly on the paved roads in La Grange, KY, but a short portion of the course is on a smooth gravel road.
- Is the course suitable for strollers? Yes. Pushing a stroller on this course is possible. Please start in the back of the race pack.
- Can I walk the race? Yes! Walkers are welcome.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes. Dogs are welcome. NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES PLEASE! Please start in the back of the race pack and plan to clean up after your pet.
- Are there other restrictions? None at this time.
- How's the weather been at this race? Based on a 5 year average and a race date of September 3rd, LaGrange can expect temperatures between 92℉ and 74℉ with humidity around 75% and precipitation of 0.04". In 2017, the weather condition was overcast.
- Will the race be timed? Yes! The race will be timed by 3 Way Racing.
- Will awards be presented after the race? Awards for the first male/female overall and top 3 male/female in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over. NOTE: To be eligible for an award, you must run or walk the entire 5K course independently.
- Can I find my finish time online? Yes! Click the "Race Results" tab on the main registration page to view the race results.